Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Championship Wrestling 2002 - TTO: The Scorpion's Tales

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2006, 09:05 AM   #59 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

3 Count Triple Threat Match-A good way to kick off the show with some classic WCW action. A few good spots here and there and a great ending with the Vertebreaker to end the match. ***

Jim Duggan vs. Rick Steiner-Okay match. A few good moves had this match looking good ,but it turned out a little bad. A okay match overall. *1/2

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’Haire © vs. KroniK-This match was better than I though it would be. Brian Adams has always one of my favorites ,but it was mostly in the Demolation. A good win for KroniK who I was cheering for. **1/2

Hugh Morris vs. Lance Storm-I expected a lot from this match and I was a little dissapointed ,but not much. The only thing that was bad was the length. The reason being is that Hugh Morris got a little old after the first half of the match. A good match overall and I was shocked that Lance deafeted Hugh. I think we may see this feud go on ,but not completely sure. **1/2

Filthy Animals © (w/Tygress) vs. Yung Dragons-Very good match. A great shock with KroniK getting involved. I can see a Tag Champions versus Tag Champions match very soon. This match was able to match the greatness as the first match of tonight. ***

Jeff Jarrett vs. Ric Flair-A great match so far MOTN. Jeff Jarrett's loss came to a shock to me as I saw him getting a title push after winning this match. Overall it was a great match with great aftermath. ***1/2

Booker T © vs. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Scott Steiner (w/Midajah)-A good match and I knew this is how good it was going to get. A huge win for Booker T ending it with the Book End and now he retains the title. I am a Booker T fan so I was glad he reatained. Great way to the end the show with Goldberg making his return. ***

Overall 79.5/100 Good PPV.

Some great feuds came out of this PPV and I hope we see them continued.

P.S. I send you a PM and I wanted to know if you could return it. Thanks.