Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Championship Wrestling 2002 - TTO: The Scorpion's Tales

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2006, 09:05 AM   #59 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

3 Count Triple Threat Match-A good way to kick off the show with some classic WCW action. A few good spots here and there and a great ending with the Vertebreaker to end the match. ***

Jim Duggan vs. Rick Steiner-Okay match. A few good moves had this match looking good ,but it turned out a little bad. A okay match overall. *1/2

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’Haire © vs. KroniK-This match was better than I though it would be. Brian Adams has always one of my favorites ,but it was mostly in the Demolation. A good win for KroniK who I was cheering for. **1/2

Hugh Morris vs. Lance Storm-I expected a lot from this match and I was a little dissapointed ,but not much. The only thing that was bad was the length. The reason being is that Hugh Morris got a little old after the first half of the match. A good match overall and I was shocked that Lance deafeted Hugh. I think we may see this feud go on ,but not completely sure. **1/2

Filthy Animals © (w/Tygress) vs. Yung Dragons-Very good match. A great shock with KroniK getting involved. I can see a Tag Champions versus Tag Champions match very soon. This match was able to match the greatness as the first match of tonight. ***

Jeff Jarrett vs. Ric Flair-A great match so far MOTN. Jeff Jarrett's loss came to a shock to me as I saw him getting a title push after winning this match. Overall it was a great match with great aftermath. ***1/2

Booker T © vs. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Scott Steiner (w/Midajah)-A good match and I knew this is how good it was going to get. A huge win for Booker T ending it with the Book End and now he retains the title. I am a Booker T fan so I was glad he reatained. Great way to the end the show with Goldberg making his return. ***

Overall 79.5/100 Good PPV.

Some great feuds came out of this PPV and I hope we see them continued.

P.S. I send you a PM and I wanted to know if you could return it. Thanks.