Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Championship Wrestling 2002 - TTO: The Scorpion's Tales

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2006, 06:22 AM   #57 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missed
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Thank for the feedback.

Sucks to see you didn't enjoy the US Title match. I tried to mkae it a good match for the two guys, despite the clash of styles. I have some good stuff planned for the two though.

I personally like the CW Tag Title match better... more cruiserweight-ish. KroniK attacking the Animals will be explained later.

Fliar was supposed to look like a fool. It puts Jarrett over, but despite Flair not being as talented, he was still resilient, which angered Jarrett, who became overzealous, and lost because of it. I dunno, I personally loved writing this match, especially in the old-school style, I personally feel this match was written the best.

I personally was dreading writing the main event. Scott Steiner is horrible in the ring, and I'm not a big fan of writing for DDP, although I do think he is a good worker considering he got into wrestling so late in his career. I was trying to make it look sports-entertainmenty, with the close falls and possible endings. Me thinks me did pretty good with it.

And for Goldberg... I hate the guy. I don't think he has any talent in the ring, or on the mic. However, he is WCW's top face probably, so it makes sense to use him. WCW could use all the star power, and Goldberg provides. But hey, this is WCW, Lord only knows what can happen next!

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.

Last edited by Szumi : 03-06-2006 at 02:36 PM.
Szumi is offline   Reply With Quote