Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread
View Single Post
post #1350 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 02:04 PM
tready93
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
Thing is the Woodbury crew aint bad.... there being fed false information from the Guv and being led to believe that Rick and his crew are gonna attack.. so it's kill or be killed.
This is pretty much my thoughts, if it wasn't fpr The Governor, they could probably live in peace, maybe even help eachother out, but The Governor is too power hungry for that approach.

Quote:
So i'm hoping an all out killing spree is avoided and the Woodbury crew see through the Guvnor and hang him up by the balls. I get the feeling that Milton is gonna outsmart the Guv and show the people his true colours leading to him being outcast or killed and Milton becoming there peaceful leader.
Unfortunately I don't see this happening, I see a massive fight for the finale where most of The governor's men get killed, but they will likely overrun Rick's group, just so the group can progress to another area for the next season.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome