Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #1346 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Here's the way I think it will play out and it will piss me off it if does. Maggie dies *I'll rage* Andrea lives and suddenly becomes who Andrea should have been all along *which was who Maggie ended up being*.

And if that does happen I don't know if I'll be able to forgive these writers.
I think they've invested too much in Andrea to let her survive and become a background badass.

But a raging Glenn, robbed of Maggie, would be the mark out moment for the finale. You could have those who were wronged by the Governor all try and fail to take him down. Merle already has. So from Andrea to Daryl, to Michonne and Rick himself. Maggie also tries, fails, and is killed.

And then...

AND THEN...

... THE RAGING GLENN...
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote