Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tonight a legend retired

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
ROH AmericanDragon
Actually in The Business

ROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new hereROH AmericanDragon better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Tonight a legend retired

Honestly I respect him more than anyone I've met in the wrestling business. He is just a very stand up guy who is an incredible asset to the locker room even as just a road agent. I hope he still does stuff backstage or even open up a school.