Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2013, 06:01 AM   #10056 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

When I first did my playthrough I thought I wasn't going to go anywhere, let alone complete the game. I just kept farming for Souls around the Undead Burg and hardly visited any of the other places in the game. But once I started to read the posts in the other thread, and watch some of the videos that LC posted I got an urge to play the game again. I had a better understanding of the way it played, how things worked etc. and I played for over 30 hours and finished the game. Defeating enemies I thought I would never do - Sif, Four Kings, Darklord Gwyn, Havel, Quelaag, Red Dragon. Even the Hydra, who's probably one of the easiest.

Sure you may die a lot, but that's only if you don't have the right equipment, or aren't watching closely to what your enemies are doing, or their attack patterns. Parrying and evading are key to surviving. There were times when I'd die and lose a lot of souls and feel like I didn't want to play again. But after 5 mins I wanted to play more. It really does consume you.

Banner & Avy - Abkô