1. Are you going to have face vs face and heel vs heel matches as well just like in real life or not?
2. What are the requirements to be in the U-30 Division?
3. When will the first LiveWire be up?
Great to hear you like the idea ChainGangRed.
1. Yes i'll have the usual heel vs. heel and face vs. face matches, but I might try and add something different to the process. The best thing about Japan is that you get to see two faces compete when in the WWE you have to wait until one turns heel.
2. The requirements for the U-30 title is that the wreslter has to be under the age of 30.
3. I'm planning LiveWire at the moment and deciding who will compete in the G1 -Climax. I'll get a preview up in a few days stating when the show will be up.
I'm glad people are on board with this and I understand what you're saying Renegade. If you're not on key with some Japanese wrestlers it can be hard to get on board. It will probably be hard to attract readers but hopefully i can make this work.