Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Puroresu
Thread: JLA Puroresu
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Jushin Liger
Second Best In ROH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

JLA Puroresu

Right well with the Super J Cup going so well and getting a pretty good response off it Iíve decided to start a new thread. At the moment Iím writing JLA Combat Wrestling but this has come to a halt for a couple of reasons one being ever since my partner left, itís been hard to get the show going the way I wanted it too. We had many plans for the show but when he suddenly went it basically went too pot! Anyway well as you can tell Iím a fan of Japanese wrestling and the puroresu style and basically I write all my matches in this puroresu style. And with TNA threads, ROH threads and WWE threads along with the usual own federations Iíve decided to start a Japanese fed. Iíll keep the JLA name like always for two reasons.

One being that Iíve always had the JLA name ever since I started here on BTB and thereís not really a reason to change!

The other being that this wonít be a Japanese fed like NJPW or Noah, it will be a culmination of wrestlers from all companies in Japan including a few foreigners who have made a name for themselves in Japan.

There will be a weekly show called LiveWire like always with a PPV every five weeks. Sometimes there will be a tournament instead of a PPV. Like there is in most Japanese organisations. Here is the PPV schedule

March- G1 Climax Tournament (T)

April- Capital Carnage

May- Bad Blood

June- Best Of The Super Juniors (T)

July- The Royal Rumble

August- Tokyo Dome Show (Wrestlemania)

September- Aftermath

October- Armageddon

November- No Mercy

December- G1 America Climax (T)

January- Survivor Series

February- Resurrection

The G1 Climax is usually a tournament to decide the number one contender for the IWGP Title (JLA Title) but the first one will decide the JLA Champion instead of who will be the number one contender.

Titles:

JLA Title

JLA United States Title

JLA Junior Heavyweight Title

JLA U-30 Title

Roster:

JLA Heavyweight Division:

Riki Chosu (H)
The Great Muta (F)
Sting (F)
Kojima (H)
Yuji Nagata (H)
Chris Benoit (F)
Masahiro Chono (H)
Jun Akiyama (F)
Kenta Kobashi (F)
Shinsuke Nakamura (H)

JLA United States Division:

Chris Jericho (F)
Low Ki (F)
Matt Morgan (H)
Psicosis (H)
Juventud Guerrera (F)
Abismo Negro (H)
Scott Steiner (H)
Super Crazy (F)
Lance Storm (F)
Spanky Brian Kendrick (F)

JLA Junior Heavyweight Division:

The Great Sasuke (F)
Taka Michinoku (H)
Jushin Liger (H)
Ultimo Dragon (F)
KENTA (F)
Minoru Tanaka (H)
Tiger Mask IV (F)
Black Tiger IV (H)
Super Delfin (F)

JLA U-30 Division

Minoru Tanaka (H)
Hiroshi Tanahashi (F)
Spanky Brian Kendrick (F)
Low Ki (F)
Dragon Kid (F)
KENTA (F)
Matt Morgan (H)

Stables

CTU (Control Terrorism Unit)
Jushin Liger
Minoru Tanaka
Black Tiger
Matt Morgan

Wrestlers can fight for different belts if they meet the requirements. Hence Minoru Tanaka can fight for the JLA U-30 Title along with the JLA Junior Heavyweight Title.

Well thatís about it! Even though this is a Japanese thread there will still be storylines even though the wrestlers would speak in Japanese I will write it in English seen as though I canít read or write Japanese.

Last edited by Jushin Liger; 03-02-2006 at 09:14 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome