Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #3296 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MECCA1 View Post
LMAO, I remember the No Yayo version of TOS, I actually downloaded that. TOS was a decent album, just something about it that didn't have me hooked on it. Same with their first group album.
But I fucks with Lloyd Banks mixtapes, liked them better than his albums. (see Joe Budden)

Lloyd Banks verse that I'm fuckin with ATM..

We like the neptunes, just different teams
We both move around with clips, and they spit 16's
I haven't listened to Beg For Mercy in awhile, but I remember the album being dope outside of a few songs. The intro>>>>>>>>>>>>. And H4M/H4M2 are both dope albums, but agreed. Cold Corner 2 is Banks best project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smif-N-Wessun View Post
Not sure if I've asked this before, but something's been on my mind for awhile. Do you think Andre 3000 has a top 10 or higher claim? Not necessarily if YOU place him there, but if he has a claim. It's no secret that he's one of the most skilled MCs of all time, but his lack of solo albums kinda hurts him. At the same time though, he put in a LOT of work with Big Boi, and it's not like he's sharing the spotlight with 8 other people in Outkast. So yeah, thoughts?
What LB said, I don't have him there but he has an argument
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!