Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chikara - Season 12 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #288 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Chikara - Season 12 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce L View Post
Sadly, due to financial constraints, I haven't gotten any shows since King of Trios. I'm reading the blog, however, and I absolutely love AssailANT's enthusiasm at being part of the "New and Improved" Colony. Just wondering: How do Fire Ant and Green Ant seem to be taking to him? (It's so much funnier to me to imagine AssailANT overflowing with team spirit while his teammates just barely tolerate him.)
It was like that at first but he's been winning them over. At the show in December he basically took a bullet for one of his teammates (he took some type of big move to prevent one of them from taking it) and I think that was the big turning point for him.

AssailANT is also the man. The guy is hilarious.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote