Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 02:05 AM   #3291 (permalink)
MECCA1
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

MECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMECCA1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
This G-Unit- T.O.S. has some bangers...

That last track, I don't know what it is with Banks verse but that's probably my favorite Banks verse right now. I have that track on replay just for his verse, it might not even be his best verse on the album (I'd give that to Straight Outta Southside or T.O.S.), so I don't know why I like it so much. I was also shocked as fuck listening to the album, 16 tracks and I only had to replace 2 with the No-Yayo edition tracks (yes, someone actually made it. Complete with Yayo being photoshopped out of the cover ). Album isn't great or anything (7/10, tracks 6, 9, and 13 are recycle bin), but it has some hard tracks and it didn't deserve the negative reviews I got.
LMAO, I remember the No Yayo version of TOS, I actually downloaded that. TOS was a decent album, just something about it that didn't have me hooked on it. Same with their first group album.
But I fucks with Lloyd Banks mixtapes, liked them better than his albums. (see Joe Budden)

Lloyd Banks verse that I'm fuckin with ATM..

We like the neptunes, just different teams
We both move around with clips, and they spit 16's

Last edited by MECCA1 : 03-20-2013 at 02:08 AM.