Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'm calling out Alberto Del Rio

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 03:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: I'm calling out Alberto Del Rio

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
This guy is currently by far the most overpushed piece of shit hack on the roster. I can even go as far as one of the most pushed wrestlers ever. He puts me to sleep with his stuttering lame ass promos. I change the channel every time he speaks. His knock off promo of Colter and swagger was the worst I've ever seen wtf was that even supposed to be? My 14 year old brother even thought it was retarded.

It's pretty sad when his manager is more over then him with the crowd. Del Rio brings absolutely nothing to the table. He's won a royal rumble, MITB winner, 2 time wwe champion and a world champion and for what? HE'S NOT OVER AT ALL! Every time he goes through that curtain it's utter fucking silence because no one gives two fucks about him. Del Rio only gets a reaction off the pipe in cheers on smackdown.

He still can't speak proper English on the mic which is pathetic. He's the DEFINITION of a midcarder. Pretty good in ring worker, but nothing more at all. How this guy has been handed everything is fucking disgraceful. Please drop this boring/stale/overpushed piece of crap to the midcard fueding with wade barrett for the ic title. It's the only title he's worth competing for.
rton
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote