Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin at WM 30?

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: CM Punk Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin at WM 30?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJFC View Post
Well who would you guys see as a "worthy" opponent? Cena? lolOrton? Pretty much everyone that doesn't hate Punk agrees that he is the ideal opponent for Austin.
I'd rather see Austin wrestle the following a million times before he and Punk are even mentioned in the same sentence.

- Brock Lesnar
- John Cena
- Randy Orton
- THE ROCK
- Undertaker

And why are so many drooling over a potential segment and the whole "beer drinking redneck" vs straight edge thing? So what's their segment gonna produce? "YOU DRINK BEER AFTER STUNNING EVERYONE AND I'M STRAIGHT EDGE WHICH MEANS I DON'T DRINK, SMOKE OR DO DRUGS!!! FOR THAT, I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, STEVEN!", that or?