Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Opinion: PPV-schedule

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
WWE-TNA-Fan
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

WWE-TNA-Fan 0 - 49
Default Opinion: PPV-schedule

I think one major problem in WWE currently is the overfilled PPV-schedule and all those gimmick PPVs! I don't like the idea of a PPV which is specific for one match type like Hell in a Cell or TLC! Also do I think that 12 PPVs are far too much! Because of that I would love to have a reform in this criteria: Well I would book it like that:

WWE has 4 major PPVs with WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series and Royal Rumble! These are PPVs that should stay and be the main angle in the development of WWE! So I would suggest to have a specific date for each of these shows:

Royal Rumble: Last Sunday of January
Wrestlemania: Last Sunday of April
Summer Slam: Last Sunday of July
Survivor Series: Last Sunday of October

Now with this schedule you have your 4 major PPVs set! Now you have to fill up the time between these shows! I think one supporting PPV between 2 major PPVs is more then enough! Since you would have about 12-14 weeks between the major PPVs, you could place supporting PPVs right in the middle of 2 major ones! So I would suggest following schedule:
  • Royal Rumble
  • One Night Stand
  • WrestleMania
  • King of the Ring (or something else)
  • Summer Slam
  • Night of Champions
  • Survivor Series
  • Armageddon

With this schedule you would have 8 PPVs a year and the major PPVs would gain some prestige! This would also help WWE to build some good feuds between the PPVs because they would have about 6 or 7 weeks between two PPVs! Also would all the unnecessary gimmick PPVs be gone!

So what do you think about this?

Favourite Wrestlers:

1. Jeff Hardy
2. The Undertaker
3. CM Punk
4. Chris Jericho
5. Triple H
WWE-TNA-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote