To be fair, there has been a big gap in the market since WCW and ECW went under during a boom period. Wrestling has always been a favourite for cable channels and the Carter family were willing to inject heavy cash into a new wrestling promotion. Nevertheless, it less than 11 years they have:
- Went from weekly (cheap) PPVs to a weekly afternoon show. Went late night on a top 25 cable channels, then moved to prime time and then increased to two hours. Now they are live across the country.
- Held tours in major European arenas.
- Struck a toy deal with Jakks.
- Home videos in major stores.
- Released a popular video game.
- Had under contract: Hulk Hogan, RVD, Mick Foley, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash, Sting and Ric Flair.
- Given worldwide exposure to a group of pseudo home grown talent: AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Samoa Joe, Abyss, Daniels and Austin Aries.
- Brought Television product to many countries.
- "This is Awesome", X Division, Six Sided Ring etc.