Wrestling Forum banner

(25/1 Smackdown!) Is this The Best pop of The Rock since he back?

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  BOOTS 2 ASSES 
#1 ·
3:30

Holy fuck,damn:eek:

#5 ·
It's usually difficult to figure out how much of a pop is actually real on a taped show, so it'd be impossible to say one way or another if it was 100% genuine. On the other hand, when they completely fabricate a pop, it's clear as day since they always use the WoooOOOAAAAAHHH hairdryer pop.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
I think a good question would be : the best pop of the Rock in this year 2013.

I think his first pop at Tampa Bay Florida on the first Raw of 2013 was quite good,Punk was shouting,'people don't matter',and bang in comes da People's champ.The ovation was very good in my book.

But the pop when he pinned Punk at the Rumble was epic,the crowd absolutely went ballistic when he pinned Punk with the people's elbow.

Also his crowd reaction at Buffalo was amazing.He couldn't speak for first few minutes the crowd was so hot for him.Huge Rocky chants throughout his promo.Defintely got the best reaction of the night by far.

EDIT: If we talk about all his return pops,I think one great pop which is not talked about that often was the pop which he got during his first enterance at Atlanta Georgia WM27.

On that night,he outpoppeed literally everyone including Stone Cold,and got the biggest and one of the most historic pops of all time.

Even second time when he came to restart the match between Cena/Miz and delivered the Rock Bottom to Cena,crowd absolutely loved it and cheered huge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.