Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 03:48 AM   #29 (permalink)
Boots2Asses
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Boots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missedBoots2Asses probably won't be missed
Question Re: Official Ryback, Sheamus & Randy Orton Vs. The Shield Discussion

What happened to Ryback vs Mark Henry? Why was it shelved?

Anyways,I am kind of split if this 6 man tag match really takes place,on the one hand I don't want Ryback to lose another PPV event,neither do I want the Shield to lose any momentum.WWE should replace Ryback with Show,IMO,for a far better looking match card.

1.Holds the record of drawing most major shows with 10,000+ attendance on top in one calendar year.[Broke Hogan's(1986) and Austin's(1998) record in 1999 and set a record of headlining over 100 shows with 10,000 plus people in attendance in year 2000.A box-office drawing record that is unsurpassed till date.]

2.Holds the record of main-eventing almost 17 PPVs that have got over 500k buys(again,a feat of inimitable drawing power that is unmatched by anyone in pro-wrestling history)

3.Drew the highest cable ratings during the AE.

4.Sold more merchandise than anyone active between mid 1999-2001.
Boots2Asses is offline   Reply With Quote