Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
itssoeasy23
Working on my abs

itssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Ryback, Sheamus, Orton Vs The Shield Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_IC_Champ View Post
The thing is though, yes, the Shield has been existent for around 5 months, however, it is still too soon for them to break up: none of the wrestlers have been given much personality yet by creative, and it is dangerous to break them up now, as they might damage them. So, if the Shield is to stay together, they need to continue to be booked strong to retain the position they currently hold. Ryback was booked as unbeatable before getting a mega push from weakly jobber killer to WWE championship number one contender, and it didn't go over too well. At PPV's you could literally hear how indifferent crowd were compared to him in comparison to other wrestlers. The Shield, however, is currently popular, they have been a success. Now yes, it is OK for Ryback to get a win, but it should be in a lower card match, or at least not against top young incoming superstars like Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns. And yes, the Shield members' careers wouldn't be over in the case of a single loss at WM, but what good would that do? It would be a boring, pointless, usual team of faces VS heel stable booking, just as in Team WWE VS Team Nexus and in Team WWE VS The Alliance, and so forth. And yes, the Shield will have to lose sometime, but not yet.
If The Shield lose at WrestleMania, that opens up another chapter for their career. They will be able to feud with other wrestlers. Or maybe go after Championship gold. I never mentioned them breaking up, and I don't think a loss would lead to that. I think a loss would open up opportunities for their career and more rivalries besides facing Ryback again and again.

The Shield have made Ryback's life a living hell since they debuted, it's time for Ryback to get his revenge. There has to be a pay-off to this feud eventually, and pay-offs usually always end with the face winning. It's been like that for 30 years.

And you mention how Ryback shouldn't be able to beat The Shield because their "top young upcoming superstars." But, so is Ryback. Sure, he's been there for a while as other characters, but Ryback (the character) is fairly new. Just like The Shield. The difference is The Shield are the heels, and the heels generally lose their feuds to the faces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
I also can't believe how much you let Cena ruin your own lives by doing what he does.

You all may make fun of people with "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!" for the young kids or marks or whatever, but you guys are even worse than them. You have this deep-seeded legitimate rage for Cena and his fans to the point where you let it affect your day to day life.

Grow up. Seriously.
Quote:
If you don't understand why John Cena wins all the time, maybe professional wrestling is not for you.
itssoeasy23 is offline   Reply With Quote