Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alberto Del Rio and the curse of the babyface in WWE

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
Flawless Victory
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Flawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Alberto Del Rio and the curse of the babyface in WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
What's your Twitter then?

And I'm calling his WWE (or AAA) style soft, not his MMA style, he's obviously a formidable fighter but come on dude. You talk about a "vicious" pro wrestler you're talking about guys like JBL, Bully Ray, Brock Lesnar, heel Sheamus, or William Regal, not fucking ADR. You're just being a ridiculous mark and you sound like a ten year old when you talk about him, chill out and stop being such a mark.
When i say vicious i mean with his kicks. And i won't stop being a mark he's my favorite. Punk bryan and ziggler have theirs that worship them endlessly. So I'll be that adr mark. As for my twitter i specifically got it just to talk to adr. Ok i renember you now. You made the same are you 10 year old comment to something i said in another thread. So you hate adr i don't end of story

ALBERTO RODRIGUEZ. THE BEST WRESTLER TO COME IN THE WWE IN THE PAST 10 YEARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1lE...e_gdata_player

Last edited by Flawless Victory : 03-14-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Flawless Victory is offline   Reply With Quote