Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MONDAY NIGHT WARS CLUB: Monday January 13th 1997

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2013, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: MONDAY NIGHT WARS CLUB: Monday January 13th 1997

Thanks for your kind words, and I don't think anybody is demanding or anything, we all just want to see some of this classic footage and I have no problem, feel a bit indebted as members here seem to enjoy it as much as I do, which is great, so I don't want to let anyone down.

I'm having a multitude of problems at the minute re-uploading Nitro. First, the original upload was taken down due to the copywrite issue, which I believe (fingers crossed,) was just due to it including the initials WF as although it is the initials of this thread, the mumbled letters and numbers would really mean nothing without the video itself, so I can't see how they got onto it otherwise. I don't believe they would check EVERY video, (Completely new to Uploading,) so I believe we should be safe if I just keep going with the jumbled letters/no tags/no description/no comments direction I've been doing. The second video I uploaded stopped half way due to an internet error, and the third wasn't accepted after it went the whole way through as it was exactly the same as the WF one I posted. I then had to go back and decypher which ones to delete to keep this Raw and the previous threads Raw/Nitros alive without inconveniencing anyone. I'm now currently Uploading what I hope to be the one that stays up, jumbled letters, but it takes a good long time to upload as it's almost 2 hours long (Which you will understand why it was so f...trating uploading the others for them not to work,) so I think I will have it working in the morning/in about 10 hours for me. I'm really sorry if this is inconveniencing anyone.

I'm looking forward to watching both Raw and Nitro this week though! Very much so!
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote