Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~*My Raw and SmackDown Shows*~

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2003, 04:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
vault21
Humbled

Location: ...an armor plated raging beast, that's born of steel and leather, it will survive against all odds, stampeding on forever... \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
vault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missedvault21 probably won't be missed

Thanx a lot A-Dust!
*SmackDown*

Pyro,etc..

Tazz:Welcome to the SmackDown!!
Cole:Hello everyone with you Tazz and me.
Tazz:Today we gonna have a lot of good stuff,as its a first SmackDown this year!
Cole:Today we are going to have a big surprise by Stephanie McMahon!
Tazz:What is it?
Cole:We`ll find out!
Tazz:Tonight main event is Big Show vs Undertaker!

~1st Match~Billy Kidman vs.Christian
Billy knocked Christain on the mat so quick then he picked him up and made Backdrop,Christian had an opportunite to win,but Billy always picked his shoulder up.Billy knocked Christian with Front Dropkick and went to the toprope and Billy just crushed on Christian with Shoothing Star Press and Billy pined him 1-2-3!
Winner:Billy Kidman

Tazz:That was a good match,and did you see that Shooting Star!
Cole:Yea I saw that!
"Commercial"
~2nd Match~Kurt Angle vs.Edge
Match began,Edge pushed Kurt to the tunbuckle and went to the toprope with him to do Super Arm Drag,but Kurt hit Edge in the head and Edge felt down on the mat,Kurt got on the turnbuckle and he is flying with his elbow,Edge is on the mat,Kurt worked on his left hand and he made Armbar then Leg and Neck Lock,Kurt turned him around and ANGLE LOCK!Edge couldn take it anymore and tepped out 1-2-3!
Winner:Kurt Angle

Tazz:Coming up next tag team match Los Guerreros vs.Edge and Rey Mysterio
Cole:I cant wait to see it!

~3rd Match~Los Guerreos vs.Edge and Rey Mysterio.
Chavo and Rey were on the ring,Chavo attacked Rey spaling him then Chavo made a tag and Eddie was on the ring.Eddie went to the tunbuckle and he jumped,but Rey turned at that time,then Rey got on the toprope jumped on Eddie,he pined him 1-2,Chavo attacked Rey,Edge ran and hit Chavo.While Edge attacked Chavo on the outside,Iddie locked Rey in the Lasso from El Paso and earned a victory.
Winners:Los Guerreros

Cole:Man,they cheated to win!
Tazz:Thats how life is!

~4th Match~Jamie Noble(w/Nidia)vs.DDP
Noble was in good shape today and he knocked DDP quick in the middle of the match Noble made a Front Drop Kick and then Face Breaker,Noble pined DDP 1-2-3!
Winner:Jamie Noble

~Backstage,Coridor
(Christian went to the locker room,on his way to the ring Matt Hardy saw him,they looked at each others eyes and Christian said:
Christian: What are you looking at?
Matt: Not you!
Christian: Look,I can help you if you can help me!
Matt:Wait a minute you asking me about help?
Christian: If you want!
Matt:How am I gonna help you?
Christian: You know that I lost to Billy Kidman today,and I want to make a tag team match you and me vs. Billy Kidman and Noble!
Matt: Ha,ha I agree good,I love it!

~Arena
Tazz:I look forward to that match!
Cole:Yea me too!

~5th Match~Matt Hardy vs. Tajiri
Nice match,Matt was a king in the ring,then Tajiri made a Sleep Hold and we saw Christian came out and he attacked Tajiri when refere was out,he putted Matt on Tajiri and took refere`s hand and taped 3 times!
Winner:Matt Hardy
(After the match)
Matt:Thanx dude!
Christian: No problem,but dont forget about what I told you!
"Commercial"
~6th Match~Big Show vs. The Undertaker(Main event)
Big Show made his way to the ring while Taker was waiting for him.Taker dint wait and he hit Show in the head,match began,Undertaker made a Toe Kick and the Undertaker`s punche in the middle section,he picked him up...
Tazz : Oh my god,he made a supplex on Show!
Cole:I cant belive what i`v seen!
Undertaker made a pin 1-2-3!
Winner:The Undertaker

JR:Guys we still have Stephanie`s surprise what is it gonna be?
Cole:Here she is.
(Stephanie`s music hit and she is coming to the ring with a big smile on her face)
Stephanie:Ladies and gentelments,my surprise is: we preparing for the free agent Stone Cold Steve Astin!!

Cole: Oh,my god!!!

Stephanie:And he is going to the SmackDown!!
(Eric Bishoff`s music hit)

Tazz:What the hell is going on,why is Eric here?
Cole:I dont know!

Eric:Wow,wait a minute!Why do u think Austin is coming to the SmackDown?
(Austin`s music hit the arena,fans screamed,Austin had a two bottles of beer!)
Austin came to the ring and took Raw` s contract.
Austin: You want me to sign your contract?
Eric:Yea,your home is here at Raw,am I right?
Ausin:And you want me to sign your contract?He pointed at Steph.
Stephanie:Yea Austin,OK,stop with that thing and sign my contract!!
Austin:You know Steph your problem is you cant hold famous superstars!
He took SmackDown contract and hit Stephanie with it!

Tazz: Thats gotta hurt!
Cole:Whats gonna happen now?

Austin took Raw`s contract and signed it,but then he hit Eric too!

Tazz:Whats the hell he thinks he is doing?
Cole:I dont know,but dont forget to see Monday nights Raw!
~Show went off air~
What ya think?