Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #3848 (permalink)
zidane2000
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

zidane2000 251 - 500zidane2000 251 - 500zidane2000 251 - 500
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TantruM View Post
This may sound superficial and I don't mean to be, but has anyone else felt like they planned a pay per view to be too good? By that I mean a wrestlemania with like 5 HUUUGE matches and you feel you should cut back or something? Thought this recently and I don't know if I should just injure someone or what because the mid card and low card don't get highlighted much, but then again it is 'mania so... Who knows. Thoughts? Lol, ramblin'

I think more often than not people do try and book the perfect card at PPV's especially Wrestlemania. The mid card does get ignored in some cases and I think you need to try and get some balance with the huge matches on the card and the lower card.

I wouldn't bother injuring someone to just get them off the card but if having loads of big matches on one card affects the quality of future pay per views then I think you need to look at re-jigging who faces who and when.
zidane2000 is offline   Reply With Quote