Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #3848 (permalink)
zidane2000
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

zidane2000 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postszidane2000 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postszidane2000 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TantruM View Post
This may sound superficial and I don't mean to be, but has anyone else felt like they planned a pay per view to be too good? By that I mean a wrestlemania with like 5 HUUUGE matches and you feel you should cut back or something? Thought this recently and I don't know if I should just injure someone or what because the mid card and low card don't get highlighted much, but then again it is 'mania so... Who knows. Thoughts? Lol, ramblin'

I think more often than not people do try and book the perfect card at PPV's especially Wrestlemania. The mid card does get ignored in some cases and I think you need to try and get some balance with the huge matches on the card and the lower card.

I wouldn't bother injuring someone to just get them off the card but if having loads of big matches on one card affects the quality of future pay per views then I think you need to look at re-jigging who faces who and when.
zidane2000 is offline   Reply With Quote