My WWE T.V Show ( Post comments)

21K views 312 replies 18 participants last post by  Big Evil Red Devil88 
#1 ·
My WWE Show

Name: WWE Upspring

Brawl For All Theme Plays
Pyro Hits
Annoucers: Jim Ross, & Josh Matthews

J.R says that later tonight we will a 6 man tag match in the main event between Triple H, Randy Orton and a Mystery Partner vs. Kane, RVD, and Scott Steiner

Match 1.
Hurricane vs. Steven Richards w. Victoria

Fast paced match with lots of high- fyling moves by the Hurricane
end comes when Richards goes for the Steve-e-t but Hurricane reveres it into the Eye Of The Hurricane 1-2-3.

Winner: The Hurricane

-Break-

J.R welcomes us back and wonders if Stone Cold will return at No Way Out.

Match 2.

Batista w. Ric Flair vs. Al Snow

I'm Back hits out comes Eric Bischoff.

J.R: What the hell does he want?
Eric: I was just thinking Al since you like being hardcore lets makes this match a hardcore match.

Bell Rings

They brawl all over the arena and Batista beats Al, Al beats Batista. They Brawl to backstage hallway when Sean O'Haire hits Al Snow with a shovel. Batista covers Al 1-2-3.

Winner:Batista
After the match O'Haire shakes Flairs hand.

-Break-

Backstage interveiw with Triple H, Ric Flair, Batista, Orton, and O'Haire

Terri: Ric please explain what just happened.
Ric:You just WOOO witnessed the birth of the greatest WOOOO faction in the history of this great sport. Terri I give to you Apocoylips.
Triple H:Just one more thing Steiner I hope your ready for No Way Out. Oh and see tonight

Locker Room.
Tommy Dreamer bumps into D'lo Brown
Brown: What the hell?
Dreamer: Oh sorry man
Brown: No I know what that was for its bcuz im black and your white.

D'lo walks away

-Break-

Strait to the ring

Match 3: D'lo Brown vs. Tommy Dreamer

Dreamer beats on D'lo until Mark Henry hits the ring and beats up Dreamer.

D'lo and Henry embrace
Winner: Tommy Dreamer by DQ

-Break-

Main Event
6-man tag
Triple H, Randy Orton and Sean O'Haire vs. RVD, Kane, And Scott Steiner

Back and forth match RVD and Orton battle backstage and don't return. Kane takes out O'Haire on stage Batista knocks Kane off the stage. Back in the rin Steiner is pumbling Triple H when Batista O'Haire and Flair hit the ring and attack Steiner. Triple H is about to pin Steiner but then beats him up more. Triple H then puts his pinky on Steiners chest for the 1-2-3.

Winners:Triple H, Randy Orton and Sean O'Haire

After the match the beating continues when...

Glass Shaters
Austins Music hits
Apocolyips fleas through the corwd only to see it was a pormo that says

"Will Austin Accept The Invite?"

End of Show

See less See more
#127 ·
Hey everyone its me its me its BERD. Hope you like the show

Eric Bischoff is already in the ring

Eric: Hello ladies and gentelmen. Tonight we will witness 3 extrodinary matches here tonight. The first one is a 15 man battle royal for the Hardcore title. Also we will bare witness to a TLC match consiting of 3 teams, they are Edge and Chritian vs Version1 vs The Dudley Boyz. And last we will see a rematch that people have wanted (Me included) since 1998. Thats right I'm talking about HBK Shawn Micheals vs Stone Cold Steve Austin for the Worlds heavyweight championship now lets roll the video hit the music and que the pyro. Its time for WWE Upspring!!!!!!!!

The 15 men in the battle royal are as follows (Some names are new to the show)
And rather then go through the match I am going to post elimantions

1.Tommy Dreamer
2.RhYno
3.Maven
4.Kane
5.Test
6.Crash
7.Hardcore (I like to beat up a defensless kid) Holly
8.Sabu
9.Tajiri
10.Chris Jericho
11.Axl Rotton
12.Balls Mahoney
13.New Jack
14.Spike Dudley
15.Undertaker

Elimantions
1.Maven by: Undertaker
2.Balls by: Undertaker
3.Kane by: Axl Rotton
4.Spike by: New Jack
5.New Jack by: Undertaker
6.Dreamer by: Tajiri
7.Undertaker by: Sabu
8.Tajiri by: Jericho
9.Test by: Sabu
10.Hardcore Holly by: Matt from Tough Enough 3 who ran to the ring and pulled him out of it.
11.Crash by: Sabu
12.RhYno by: Jericho
13.Jercho by: Maven
14. Maven by: Sabu

Winner and New Hardcore champion: SABU

we see the 3 teams in the TLC match getting ready cuz there match is next.

-Break-

Wecome back and as they are assmbling everything JR & King go over and show clips of past TLC matches.

Tag Team TLC for the Tag Team Titles
Edge & Christian vs Version 1 vs Dudley Boyz (C)

Another classic TLC match that sees all the regular TLC spots. Jeff is hanging from the title and then outta no-where Edge hits the flying Spear. Jeff hits a Swanton on Bubba who is out on a table. The End comes when all 6 men are down Jeff Hardy does a nip up and climbs the ladder and gets the titles.

Winner: VERSION 1

After the match

Los Gerrouros come from the crowd and hit all 6 men with chairs pose on the corners with the belts throw them down and leave.

-Break-

We come back and we are ready for the rematch of the century

Main Event
Worlds Title match
Shawn Micheals vs Steve Austin(C)

These two have another classic encounter that sees them pull off every movethat they did at Wrestlemania 14 and then some. Hbk and Austin both hit all there sig. moves. The end sees HBK tune up the band and nail Austin with the Sweet Chin Music covers him 1-2-
We are out of time we don't see the end of the match and that it........... GOTCHA i'm just kidding with you (hold for applause) nothing ok im not funny i gotcha

Anywayz back to the match

Kickout at 2 and JR syas we gotta take a break

We come back and HBK has the upper hand on things and then outta no-where WHAM stunner 1-2-3.

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

End Show

hope you all like it

#129 ·
Hey everyone whats happening im the Big Evil Red Devil88 and this is WWE Upspring lets get to the show.

Music Pyro and we start the show.

I'm Back plays

Eric: Hello everyone right here tonight we will see 3 great matches. The first is a speacil challanage mad by Chris Jericho to Maven. The second is a Tag Team Chmpionship match featuring Version 1 and Los Guerrous (sp?). And last we will witness a #1 contenders at the World title and the 2 men involved are HBK and Brock Lesnar. Thank yo....

Then outta no-where Sabu(the hardcore champ) runs right by Eric and out through the crowd and then we see New Jack giving chase to him.
-Eric has a wierd look on his face and then he leaves-

We cut to the back and see New Jack getting beat up by Sabu and then Batista out of no-where hits Sabu with a 2x4 1-2-3.

Winner:Batista

-Break-

We come back 2-3 new hardcore champion Axl Rotton.

Match 1. (match 3 if you count the 2 hardcore title changes i don't)
Chris Jericho vs Maven
This match was made due to the fact that Maven elimanated Jericho in the battle royal last week. Jericho has the upper hand for maost of this match until Sabu runs into the ring and Balls Mahoney comes into the ring and starts swing a chair and hits Maven causing a DQ.

Winner: Maven

After the Match the enraged Jericho hits Balls and then locks him in the Walls of Jericho and allows Sabu to run away.

-Break-

Match 2.
Tag Team Title match
Los Gurreoures(dammit i hate there last name) vs Version 1.

This match lasts 5 minutes until the Dudley Boys, 3MW, E&C, Balls and Axl, Orton O'Haire, Batista and Jones, Maven and Al, Matt and John, Hurricane and Mark Jindrak, & Kane and RVD all hit the ring and a HUGE brawl ensues and then

I'm Back plays

Eric: HEY STOP THAT HEY HEY HEY. Hey ok if all wanna fight each oter so bad then next week we will have a 10 team tag battle royal and the winners will be the #1 contenders.

Wec ut to the back and see Sabu looking around and then WHAM trsh can to the head 1-2-3.,
Winner New Hardcore champion: Tajiri

-Break-

We come back and see Tajiri out of breath and then Mickey Whipwreck jumps outta somewhere and knocks him out 1-2-3.

New Hardcore Champion: Mickey Whipwreck

Main Event
#1 Contenders Match
HBK vs Brock Lesnar

These 2 have an awsome match that last 20+ minutes long. The end sees HBK hit the Sweet Chin Music for the 1-2-3.

Winner: HBK

END SHOW

Thats all for today hope you like it

#133 ·
Hey everyone this is the well I don't know what # this post is if you know can you tell me plz. OK now that we have that outta the way lets start the show.

New Upspring theme (Crash by: 12 Stones)
Pyro

I'm Back plays

Eric: Welcome everyone. Right here tonight you will see 4 awsome matches. The first is a 10 team battle royal with the winners being #1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Titles!!!!

-Crowd Explodes-

Also you will see in a #1 contenders match for the IC title you will see Kanyon battle RhYno.

-Crowd Cheers-

And you will also see a Cursier Weight title match between the Ulitmo Dragone and Super Crazy.

-Crowd has a mixed reaction-

And then after all that you will see HBK vs Stone Cold Steve Austin fort the World Title

-Crowd erupts-

Thank You

-Break-

Match 1.
Tag Team Battle Royal (Again i am only doing elimanations)
If you don't already know that it is only 1 member of the team that has to be thrown out of the ring.

1.Los Gurreros(Dammit I Hate That Last Name)
2.Dudley Boyz
3.Hurricane and Mark Jindrak
4.Edge & Christian
5.Randy Orton & Sean O'Haire
6.Batista & Nathan Jones
7.3MW
8.Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotton
9.Kane & RVD
10.Matt Capotelli and John Hennigan (Tough Enough 3 Winners)

Elimantions
1.3MW by: Matt and John
2.Orton & O'Haire by: Kane & RVD
3.E&C by:Balls and Axl
4.Kane and RVD by: Matt and John
5.Balls and Axl by:Hurricane and Jindrak
6.Jindrak and Hurricane by: Dudleys
7.Los Gurreros by: Batista and Jones
8.Batista and Jones by: Matt and John
9.Dudleys by: Matt and John

Winners: Matt and John

-Break-

We come ack and Terri is interveiwing Matt and John
Terri: So now that you 2 are in the big league whats next?
Matt: Well first we would just like to say that we are Tough Enough and we did it YA!!!!
John: Ya we did it but know if were a team we need a name.
Matt:Tough Enough
John: YA All Right
Terri:Well good luck with that. Take it away JR

JR:Well coming up we are going to have a Cursier Weight title match but first lets show you how the Ultmo Dragon won the title.
-They recap it-

Match 2.
Cursier Weight Title
Ultimo Dragon vs Super Crazy

These to have an extrodinary match that sees Super Crazy do a standing moonsault a moon sault off the first turnbuckle the second turnbukle and then off the tope rope. We als see the Dragon hit the Asia-Moonsault on Super Crazy, Then Super Crazy gets the fans to count to 10 in spanish as he pumples the dragon. The end sees Crazy miss with a Dropkick and then the Dragon locks in the Dragon-Sleeper for the win.

Winner: The Ultimo Dragon

-Break-

Match 3
IC #1contenders match
Kanyon vs RhYno

The match starts RhYno hits the GORE GORE GORE 1-2-3.

Winner: RhYno

-Break-

Main Event
World Title Match
HBK vs Stone Cold (C)

They have the same match that they did 2 week ago only this time Apocolyips trys to interfer but Brock Lesnar chases them all away. The end sees Chris Jericho pop up from under the ring sneak into the ring and hit HBK with a chair well the refs back was turned, Austin unawre of what happened picks him up gives a Stunner 1-2-3.

Winner:Stone Cold Steve Austin

END SHOW

Well thats it for this time and if you know what number this post is could you please tell me.

Later

#134 ·
Hey everyone whats up this is WWE Upspring lets start it riiight now.

Crash plays
Pyro blows

Match 1.
Tag Team Title Match
Version 1(C) vs Tough Enough

Match starts off with Jeff and John and Jeff gets the upper hand and then John hits a Northen Lights Suplex and gets a 2 count. They go back and forth for the whole match and then out comes Chris Nowinski, Nowinski gets up on the apron and distracts and then Maven and Josh Matthews hit the ring and beat up on Version 1 allowing John to get the 1-2-3.

Winners new Tag Team Champions: Tough Enough

After the match Nidia, Jackie Gayda and Linda Miles hit the ring and they all celebrate.

-Break-

Match 2.
Intercontinental Title Match
Hurricane (C) vs RhYno

Bell Rings and RhYno hits a GORE 1-2-3.

Winner and New IC Champion: RhYno

We go to earlier today and see Mickey Whipwreck playing golf when all of a sudden Sabu, New Jack, Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotton attack him and then they attack each other and Whipwreck runs away but Sabu sees him and he taes the camera man and a ref in a golf cart and runs him over 1-2-3.

New Hardcore Champion: Sabu

He drives away in the golf cart.

-Break-

Match 3(4 if your keeping track)
HBK vs Chris Jericho

HBK gets the upper hand early on then the momentem swtiches into Chris Jerichos favor. The match goes back and forth until HBK finally gets the upper hand again. The end sees Christian distract the ref and Edge and Lance Storm attack HBK from behind then Y2J puts HBK into the Walls of Jericho and HBK taps out.

Winner: Chris Jericho

-Break-

We come back and Jericho, Edge, Christian ad Storm procliam that they are TeamCanada and that through the weeks to come they will add more.

Main Event
Brock Lesnar & The Undertaker vs Batista and Nathan Jones

This match is nothing buta brawl and they Lesnar and Jones battle to the back. Taker and Batista battle it out in the ring until Taker hits the Last Ride 1-2-3.

Winners: Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker

We cut to the back and see that Lesnar has been throwen through a window and is lying there bloodied and motionless with wrestlers and EMTS all around. Taker sees this and heads backstage and when he arrives at the scene he says

Taker: Who ever did this I'm gonna beat the living FUCK outta you.

END SHOW

Well thats it hope you all like it.

#137 ·
Hey everyone heres the show

Crash plays
Pyro explodes

I'm Back

Eric: Hello, Right here tonight we will witness 4 outta this world matches. First the IC Title will be defened when the Man Beast RhYno defends the title against asuprise opponent. Then the Hardcore title is up for grabs as Sabu will defend the title against Spike Dudley. And then we will see Chris Jericho take on Balls Mahoney in a specail challange issued by Y2J. Then we will see the Tag Team titles be decided in a Hardcore Match as Tough Enough will defend against the Dudley Boyz. Thank you

Match 1.
Hardcore title
Sabu vs Spike Dudley

They battle all the ay through the arena and then out on to the street when all ofa sudden a car hits Sabu then out of the car comes New Jack he punches Spike and then pins Sabu 1-2-3.

Winner:New Jack

-Break-

Match 2
Intercontinental Title
RhYno(C) vs ?????

I'm Back hits
Eric: RhYno allow me to introduce you to your opponent I give you Mr. Old School Steve Corino!!!

Bell rings and RhYno goes for the Gore but Corino moves and RhYno rams the post. Corino stays on the defensive side for most of the match. The end sees RhYno hit a Dr.Bomb and then he gets up stalks Corino and then trys for the Gore but again Corino dodges it RhYno hits the post Corino rolls him up 1-2-3.

New IC Champion: Steve Corino

We cut to the back and see New Jack waling around and then Nathan Jones runs at him and hits him with a chockslam through a table 1-2-3.

New Hardcore Champion: Nathan Jones

-Break-

Your Gonna Pay hits and the Undertaker rides to the ring.

Taker: Ok, I'm going to make this short and sweet. I wanna know who put Lesnar through that window last week and I wanna know NOW!!!!
Taker: I have a pretty good idea of who did it and if some one don't come out here and confess I'm coming back there and beating the living hell outta anyone I think did it.

Big Show comes to he ring

Show: Now I know what your thinking. Bt I never threw Lesnar through that window.

Taker: Then who did?
Show: I am guessing maybe Jones or someone from Apocolyips.
Taker: OK I believe you now get outta my sight.

Show turns to leave and Taker attacks him fro behind then leaves the ring.

-Break-

We come back and Jones is on the floor bloodied.

Match 3.
Chris Jericho vs Balls Mahoney

This atch is slow and Jericho has the upper hand. Jericho hits all the tradmark moves. Mahoney then gets a burst of Adrenaline and starts hitting Jericho. TeamCanada hits the ring and Storm distracts the ref. Edge and Christian hit a Con-Chair-Toe on Mahoney allowing Jericho to get the 1-2-3.

We cutr to the back and see all of Apocolyips lying on the ground.
-Break-

Main Event
Hardcore Tag Title Match
Tough Enough vs Dudley Boyz

They battle all around the arean and then they end back up in the ring. Then outta no-where Maven, Josh Matthews and Chris Nowinski hit the ring a nd attackthe Dudleys then Tommy Dreamer, Axl Rotton and Spike Dudley hit the ring and clear house.

Winner: No Contest

Dreamer: Hey, You think that you are though enough well we think we are EXTREME!!!!

END SHOW

Thats it for me see yaa

#142 ·
Thats the first one!
Big Evil Red Devil88 said:
its true its damn true
Thats the second one:
Hey everyone heres the show

Crash plays
Pyro explodes

I'm Back

Eric: Hello, Right here tonight we will witness 4 outta this world matches. First the IC Title will be defened when the Man Beast RhYno defends the title against asuprise opponent. Then the Hardcore title is up for grabs as Sabu will defend the title against Spike Dudley. And then we will see Chris Jericho take on Balls Mahoney in a specail challange issued by Y2J. Then we will see the Tag Team titles be decided in a Hardcore Match as Tough Enough will defend against the Dudley Boyz. Thank you

Match 1.
Hardcore title
Sabu vs Spike Dudley

They battle all the ay through the arena and then out on to the street when all ofa sudden a car hits Sabu then out of the car comes New Jack he punches Spike and then pins Sabu 1-2-3.

Winner:New Jack

-Break-

Match 2
Intercontinental Title
RhYno(C) vs ?????

I'm Back hits
Eric: RhYno allow me to introduce you to your opponent I give you Mr. Old School Steve Corino!!!

Bell rings and RhYno goes for the Gore but Corino moves and RhYno rams the post. Corino stays on the defensive side for most of the match. The end sees RhYno hit a Dr.Bomb and then he gets up stalks Corino and then trys for the Gore but again Corino dodges it RhYno hits the post Corino rolls him up 1-2-3.

New IC Champion: Steve Corino

We cut to the back and see New Jack waling around and then Nathan Jones runs at him and hits him with a chockslam through a table 1-2-3.

New Hardcore Champion: Nathan Jones

-Break-

Your Gonna Pay hits and the Undertaker rides to the ring.

Taker: Ok, I'm going to make this short and sweet. I wanna know who put Lesnar through that window last week and I wanna know NOW!!!!
Taker: I have a pretty good idea of who did it and if some one don't come out here and confess I'm coming back there and beating the living hell outta anyone I think did it.

Big Show comes to he ring

Show: Now I know what your thinking. Bt I never threw Lesnar through that window.

Taker: Then who did?
Show: I am guessing maybe Jones or someone from Apocolyips.
Taker: OK I believe you now get outta my sight.

Show turns to leave and Taker attacks him fro behind then leaves the ring.

-Break-

We come back and Jones is on the floor bloodied.

Match 3.
Chris Jericho vs Balls Mahoney

This atch is slow and Jericho has the upper hand. Jericho hits all the tradmark moves. Mahoney then gets a burst of Adrenaline and starts hitting Jericho. TeamCanada hits the ring and Storm distracts the ref. Edge and Christian hit a Con-Chair-Toe on Mahoney allowing Jericho to get the 1-2-3.

We cutr to the back and see all of Apocolyips lying on the ground.
-Break-

Main Event
Hardcore Tag Title Match
Tough Enough vs Dudley Boyz

They battle all around the arean and then they end back up in the ring. Then outta no-where Maven, Josh Matthews and Chris Nowinski hit the ring a nd attackthe Dudleys then Tommy Dreamer, Axl Rotton and Spike Dudley hit the ring and clear house.

Dreamer: Hey, You think that you are though enough well we think we are EXTREME!!!!

END SHOW

Thats it for me see yaa
--------------\---------------------------------------------------------
So now do u understand?

#145 ·
Hey whats up here is my show.

Crash Plays
Pyro Explodes

I'm Back hits

Eric: Welcome to WWE Upspring. Tonight we will witness a Intercontienatl Title match between Steve Corino and RhYno in a rematch from last week. Also we will witness an 8 man elimanation match. Thank You.

Match 1.
Cursier Weight Title Match
Ultimo Dragon vs Kid Kash

These two have an exciting high flying match that sees both men do high risk moves and ground offence moves. The end sees Kash go upstairs to try for a 450 but the Dragon moves Kash hits the canvas really hard and then the Dragon locks in the Dragon Sleeper.

Winner: The Ultimo Dragon

-Break-

We cut backstage and see Eric on the phone

Eric: OK so your going to be here next week? Uh-Huh OK See ya then.

Dreamer and the Dudleys walk in.

Dreamer: Hey we want an 8 man tag with Tough Enough here tonight!!!

Eric: You got it.

JR: Well I have just recieved word that Eric Bischoff has signed Undertaker vs Big Show for the Main Event

Match 2.
Intercontinenal Title
Steve Corino(C) vs RhYno

RhYno takes the upper hand early on and beats the crap outta Corino. The end sees RhYno get ready for the Gore but then outta the crowd and into thering comes Jack Victory and he attacks RhYno causing a DQ.

Winner by DQ: RhYno

We go to footage from earlier today

We see New Jack at a local Home Hardware when all of a sudden he is attacked by Mikey Whipwreck and the 2 brawl all over the store. They hit each other with flashlights, screwdrivers, wheel borrows, and then New Jack getsthe trademark stapler and puts a staple into the forehead of Whipwreck and then leaves.

-Break-

Match 3.
8 man elimanation tag
Tough Enough vs Tommy Dreamer and The Dudley Boys(with Spike)

Spike and Josh start off and Spike gets the Dudley-Dog for the 1-2-3. Josh is gone. Then in comes Maven and Maven scores the 1-2-3 on spike. Spike is Gone. D-Von gets in and elimantes Maven. Maven is history. Matt and John are left against the Dudley Boys and Tommy Dreamer. Jhon runs at D-Von but gets bodyslammed for his trouble then gets the 3-D 1-2-3. That leaves Matt with all of them. Then outta no-where Nowinski and JOHNA attack the 3 then the rest of tough enough join.
\

-Break-

Main Event
Undertaker vs Big Show

They brawl Taker hits a chockslam 1-2-3.

After the match a masked man appears on stage with a sign that reads

IT WAS ME!!!
MAKE ME
FAMOUS!!!!!!

END SHOW

Well thats it for today hope you all like it. I know it wasn't the greatest.

If you have any suggestions on what you think I should do in my show please PM me and write Suggestions in the Subject.

Well Later

#149 ·
Pretty good show.Here some of the mistakes you made.
-I like Main Event,but you got to put more details on match,especial on Main Event.It looks like you have 1 sentence and it looks a little stupid.
-Work on spelling.
-Put a little bit time on your Show,means that think of the best matches and etc...

Grade B-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.