Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Friendship over the internet

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Friendship over the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
WOOLCOCK is my only friend, and i'm WOOLCOCK's only human friend.

So close to a full compliment and you just had to include that last bit. Damn it man, just when I see promise stemming from this friendship your old habits sneak back in and force me to question whether I'm putting in too much effort without reward. You're like Cal's puppy in constantly terrorising me when I expect the opposite. Yes I just referred to myself as CAL in this situation, do you think that makes me happy?

On topic: there are a bunch of people on here who I have complete faith in being able to get on with in real life as well as I do with them on here. They know who they are. End of the day on forums etc you're going to find people who share similar interests and thoughts with you which will lead to conversations you'd expect to have face-to-face with that exact person. I went down to London with a few lads I knew from a safe standing forum who'd I'd spoken to for months and who I got in with. Christ I've actually been to 4 separate towns/cities since with them for football/music events. Good solid bunch of lads with similar tastes to me and I don't for one second worry over only meeting them in person many months after knowing them.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote