Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Friendship over the internet

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
Pratchett
Carpe Jugulum

Pratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Friendship over the internet

Everyone's definition of what a friend is can be different. For me, at my age, pretty much of all of the friends I had when I was younger have all gotten married and moved on with their lives. Many moving away to other cities and states. I've never been much of a social person, so I would say that I tend to have acquaintances more than friends. The people I interact with are at work, and to a smaller extent people on internet forums like this one. I only visit one other forum, and that is based in my home state, where I actually meet other members and hang out (go fishing) with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUSEY View Post
Voted Pratch because he's the least biggest dickhead on the list <3
Pratchett is online now   Reply With Quote