Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #3179 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Just keep running. The more you do it, the more the body adapts. I started close to a 11 minute mile some time ago and continue to break that mile team each week (train the actual mile timed run once a week). I started off struggling to even make it through a workout. Running at a steady rate of 5.5 MPH for 2 minutes was challenging. There were many times I wanted to quit, but today, I can say I'm thankful I didn't. The same tasks I struggled with are becoming easier and easier. I'm not even an avid runner. In fact, I've hated running for quite some time.

Stick with it, track progress, and make a plan. You can do it.