Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 07:27 AM   #1252 (permalink)
CGS
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes

CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
I tend to play a fairly quick passing game, but really it depends on how a guy is defending. Thats how i base most of my attack. You get some guys that like to try and slide tackle for everything or slide and cut out the passing lanes which means i switch to easily dribbling around players. If they back off then i'll also run it more. If they press then a few one touch passes and i'm in the clear with Kuba or Schurrle.
Pretty much the same goes for me. Try to pass it around as much as possible and exploit gaps in people's defence which for the sweaty players is pretty easy most of the day since they seen to play ulta attacking. By the time I get the ball to the middle of the park the whole defence is damn near at the half way line.

Defensively tend to just lay back a bit and just invite the pressure on then tackle then when they try and speed past. Also like ABH just try to cut out all their passing options which for the most part can be pretty simple since for most guys they just through ball to the nearest attacker/winger.

Also fuck any team with Podolski. That bastard always either speeds right past me or scores some super strikes

CGS is online now   Reply With Quote