Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Making More Out of Randy Orton's 2 Strikes?

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 04:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oxi
OUTSIDE OXI

Oxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Making More Out of Randy Orton's 2 Strikes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninealevyn View Post
Now, the question I am asking is the legitimacy of his depushing has been BECAUSE of his 60 day suspension.
Stopped here.

What everyone needs to understand is Orton hasn't been dropped, or "de-pushed", he's just been floating in the upper mid card because the WWE have been building up other stars. Not only face ones (Sheamus and ADR) but also heels (ADR when he was in a 4+ month feud with Sheamus); Orton is being used as a face upper-mid card guy, for fucking god knows why.

What I assume is that Orton is SUPPOSED TO be getting used as a star elevator, as in he's meant to be losing cleanly to heels to get them higher up the card.

However he's just getting aimless wins and being put in really stupid mini-feud/rivalries like always beating Ziggler and other random heels like Cesaro (I think), or having weird ass week-long disagreements with Kane and Bryan.

He is the most aimless star today - he hasn't been depushed, he's just been booked under NEWCOMERS.

thx2: tater, rah, allur, george CANTSTANDYA, champ., anark, a$ap
Oxi is online now   Reply With Quote