Wrestling Forum banner

BIG GAME ROBBEN

352K views 9K replies 237 participants last post by  steamed hams 
#1 ·
Since Liverpool are starting their Europa League campaign tonight, may as well start this thread now.

This will be rodgers first season in Europe, so I expect he'll look to have a solid competition. I reckon AVB will take this competition more seriously than Redknapp and Newcastle will want to do well for sure. Hopefully these three teams will do well and help England's co-efficient points.

As for the CL, we're retaining it :jordan2

See less See more
#8,103 ·
Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread - It Just Got Mythical

This is pure slaughter. :lmao

Holy fuck, Bayern is so strong right now. To think they'll have Gotze and maybe Lew next season is insane.

#8,104 ·

This is amazing. Bayern is just proving to the world who the real GOAT team is right now... damn.

#8,114 ·

Barca need some width almost as bad as they need a defence. Everything going forward is just way too clustered in tight spaces. A player like Robben who provides natural width would be ideal. They have Tello though and they don't use him enough. Big difference between a year ago when Pep was forcing him into Classico's before he was ready. Missed Busquets tonight. Missed Puyol. Obviously missed Messi. They're missing a lot of vital ingredients right now. Desire. At least Real went for it and created chances with some pace. Bayern have been on another level but this Barcelona team even with the injuries to create so few goalscoring chances is embarrassing.

#8,116 ·

Barca just don't seem willing to change up their approach, they do have some kind of arrogance that they are above the very sport they are playing. Not going to say I watch all their La Liga games but I can never imagine them scoring a goal like Bayern's third tonight with a cross to the back post.

#8,133 ·

Dortmund have no chance, me thinks. Bayern is going to wreck, like, hard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.