Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dixie Carter on PWTorch Livecast

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 05:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Dixie Carter on PWTorch Livecast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedwineRaider View Post
If you skip into an hour or so in, maybe the 01:09:00 mark or so, you can see how fumbled she gets during the marijuana question. Maybe it was a legit stumbling of words, but even her lead in to the next question was botched and her demeanor somewhat changed. I highly doubt RVD would still be employed if there were legitimate consequences for marijuana use. So had answer seems a bit fake, especially because she avoided details/.

But all in all, it's a fantastic podcast. Anything and everything you could possibly want to know about TNA's current state financially, creatively, etc is covered. I really enjoyed it.
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed commentary making little in-jokes whenever RVD is in the ring?

I've heard things like, "No-one gets higher than Rob Van Dam!" and "RVD sure is blazing tonight!" amongst a few others. I don't think it's me reading too much into it as I could swear their inflection changes when they say this stuff.
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote