Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Good Night Sweet Premier League
View Single Post
post #2278 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 05:42 AM
DX-HHH-XD
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRAFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor King View Post
The board has no ambition apart from generating profits. Wenger does that. I don't believe Wenger has the money, but Wenger is a masochist who enjoys this environment with everything backed against him.

I don't even know if they will be serious, if we get out of the top-4. The morons Gazidis and PHW have already come out and announced that "top-4" isn't a necessity at Arsenal. The owner is useless, while the Board is happy with all the bonuses they get due to us being a "profitable club." That's the reason they don't want Usmanov in because it would change the landscape inside Arsenal.
I thought you guys didn't want Usmanov in because he would "ruin the financial stability" of the club or something to that effect. Anyhow, I'll take your word for it with Wenger.

But speaking of the board as well, I think another problem is your club's wage structure. For a "top club" with "top players", Arsenal supposedly doesn't pay as well while I rememberd reading something about Gasidis getting paid a lotta dough and even got a pay raise.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome