Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jake Roberts-Not Being In The WWE HOF, Calls Dixie Carter A "Mark", Undertaker Story

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 03:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Even.Flow.NYC
Charismatic Enigma

Even.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friends
Default Re: Jake Roberts-Not Being In The WWE HOF, Calls Dixie Carter A "Mark", Undertaker St

Good read. Jake sounds like I would be when I finally breakout as a wrestler, wanting everything as a whole to be better. Funny story about Taker back in the day too. I would LOVE for The snake to be a trainer, he's one of the smarter guys theres ever been regardless of his problems.. and he's cleaned up and he's in a good place now, good for him. We have DDP to thank.

Lol @ him saying he gets so mad at wrestling today he has to turn it off..well fucking said, and I just absolutely know he's talking about WWE waaaaay more over than TNA. Speaking of TNA, I hope The Snake is proved wrong, because there will be a second stream, and soon enough main stream. TNA is growing

He'll be inducted next year, I really hope. You go snake

Everyone's a cynic, no-one will enjoy wrestling, they're too busy
pointing out what "sucks".
Dream match: Jeff Hardy v.s Christian - Please happen again someday in the near future
Even.Flow.NYC is offline   Reply With Quote