Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where did Bo Dallas go?

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
wwe4evr19
Learning to break kayfabe

wwe4evr19 101 - 250wwe4evr19 101 - 250wwe4evr19 101 - 250
Default Where did Bo Dallas go?

Where in the world did Bo Dallas go? It seems that he was starting a good feud with Barret. And now he is no where to be seen on WWE T.V. it would have been awesome to continue the feud until Wrestlemania. Barret could have lost his Intercontinental title to Dallas. So that he could go into the main events, and finally win either the wwe championship or the world championship. And Bo Dallas could have been pushed as the new intercontinental champion for a while. Why did they stop this feud/ push? This was a stupid idea by wwe to drop this feud altogether. But at the same time, it is wwe were talking here. They've had superstars debut on the main roster, with no feuds what so ever and released. As well as stupid gimmicks, and promos. So who knows. I do hope that after Wrestle Mania season is over, they will actually start pushing the tag team division and the Divas division again more. As well as debut more superstars and Divas. The roster is getting really thin.

I Believe IN ME

I Believe IN ME.....

I am That DAMN GOOD.

Rest In Peace....

I am Awesome..

Boots To Asses.
wwe4evr19 is offline   Reply With Quote