Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chikara - Season 12 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 08:44 AM   #241 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Chikara - Season 12 Discussion Thread

I don't really follow Chikara unless it's a show that I'm going to. I'm just comparing them to the other indy companies as they all have a majority of their cards announced.

It was only a little annoyed anyway.

I'm really hoping my brother and friend enjoy the show. My brother has only been to 1 Chikara show and it was the first Chikarasaurus (sp?) Rex show with all the Dragon Gate guys so it had a very different feel then a lot of their other shows. He hates Eddie Kingston which is annoying but otherwise he should be OK. As for my friend he's been to like 2 or 3 indy shows (Some local indy, CZW, and ROH) and I have no idea what he will think about it.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote