Wrestling Forum banner

Ziggler losing CLEAN to Miz

9K views 104 replies 77 participants last post by  takerfan88 
#1 ·
Of all people, why does Zigler have to lose clean to The Miz? I know that Naitch was on Raw, so naturally Miz would win with the figure four, but why not throw him someone like Otunga?
Ziggler is being wasted in matches like these. Let him face guys like The Miz as long as he is winning.

#11 ·
Why do people act like Miz beating Dolph clean is blasphemy? I prefer Dolph to miz but Kayfabe wise Miz is more than credible enough to beat a guy like Dolph clean...you guys forget he had a decent length WWE title reign and main evented WM?

#38 ·
fpalm guys it was ONE MATCH. I know he loses all the time, but it's not like he's losing to Miz-caliber guys every week. He had a big feud with Cena, and some matches with Ryback and ADR. Jeez, the fact that a thread is started because of Dolph Ziggler losing a match on a regular show to a former WWE champion (as much of a waste as it was) is just ridiculous. Ziggler still has the breifcase, so all his marks need to chill out. :cool:

#101 ·
He should've lost clean. Miz has more to offer than Ziggler, even as a bad babyface, and he's a bigger star. You can say Ziggler shouldn't be losing because of the MITB but he shouldn't be carrying around that briefcase in the first place, even WWE seems to realize that it was a mistake which is why he's taken this long to win the title.

#3 ·
I hope he gets some momentum after cash the MITB, because the booking it's destroying him. He jobbed to almost every single face in the roster, Cena, Punk in his moment, Daniel Bryan, Brodus Clay, The Miz, Del Rio, Ryback, Kofi... I don't know if there's some face in the roster that didn't have pin him.

#4 ·
My problem is I want him to cash in and win the title, but not if he's booked to look so weak that it seems illogical for him to beat Del Rio. He has to be built back up; it doesn't work with his character to just win that match after losing so many.
Now thinking about it, Showoff is a perfect nickname for this guy.

#7 ·
The fact that he's losing with all this help is what's really annoying tbh. I'm thinking he should at least pick back up booking wise after the cash in. But still, I don't think that means he should be booked so weak before the cash in. And now he's going on to face Rio this Friday on SD which is probably gonna make him look like a fool again.

#13 · (Edited)
The fact that he's losing with all this help is what's really annoying tbh. I'm thinking he should at least pick back up booking wise after the cash in. But still, I don't think that means he should be booked so weak before the cash in. And now he's going on to face Rio this Friday on SD which is probably gonna make him look like a fool again.
This.
If it was just him being a loser alone is okay, is the typical stuff for the briefcase owners, but they are 3 guys who cheat and yet they lose. They are definitely the Team Rocket.

#10 ·
I'm kinda wondering if when he cashes in his money in the bank contract, if he's still going to lose his match, like Del Rio plays possum roles him up or something lol.

I'm not a big Ziggler fan, but the guy deserves better than what they do with him. Nobody is going to care when he's champ because he's already lost cleanly to everybody on the roster.

#32 ·
#20 ·
They do seem kind of lost with Ziggler at the moment, I am not sure even the creative know what they are doing with him. Since his feud with Cena ended the guy has been floating in limbo for a while. They built up a lovelt small stable with AJ and Big E, and its like all of a sudden they lost themselves... its odd because a money in the bank winner, you would think he would have been built up a bit more before he cashes in, they already built up up pretty well even getting a win over Cena...

#22 ·
I'm at the point now, where I read the results of RAW, and if Ziggler loses a match on the show, I don't watch the entire show, Ziggler losing is pissing me off..

#23 ·
First of all why exactly AJ and Big E are with Doplh if they're not helping him to win the match?And second of all WHY THE FUCK DOLPH LOSES WITH ******* LIKE MIZ?!!Right now Dolph should be World champ with 6 month reign but instead he constantly jobbs to pricks like miz.Fuck so called "creative team"!

#24 ·
Dolph sold really well on that knee tackle from Miz, it actually looked like his knee got dislocated.

That being said, yes his amazing selling ability has hurt him.

#25 · (Edited)
Nobody truly cares about the trio except the 20+year old male AJ marks who defend everything she does from GM to the girl finding her prince Cena bullshit to godawful Vickie/AJ segments to the point where they go from twitter white knights to fanboy website admins. Why should anybody care about this trio when you have another trio in the Shield who are more valuable as a unit and individually than any of this trio? They already also have a jobber trio in 3MB, so there's no point in this trio being on the show except to eat up time.

#53 ·
Holding the title ≠ credibility. That was an extremely dark period for the product resulting in one of the worst Mania main events ever.

not only Ziggler, even Big Slow got his ass kicked as well.

[youtube]Q08JTr5k6Io[youtube]
That was pathetic.

Pretty much this. Ziggles is amazing in the ring, but lacks mic skills and charisma. Typically guys like him stay in the midcard putting Main Eventers over (Benoit), so at least he'll have a job. I doubt he's winning his MITB match. WWE has Ryback, Del Rio, Orton, and I hope Daniel Bryan to push first.
What? Ziggler may lack mic skills but he's not lagging in the charisma department. Dude presents himself very well as the cocky and handsome guy that most people hate.

#28 ·
Ziggler just so happy to be on the card guys. He can't be mad if he has to put a few people over. That's his place in the show. Just like Kofi.

#30 ·
Heels lose clean to faces all the time. It's called wrestling 101.

#31 ·
I was hoping that Flair was going to turn on The Miz and aligned himself with Ziggler. Something new and exciting.

Ziggler could be a star but he is booked like shit. They give him a stable but he can never win a match. It's ridiculous and doesn't make any sense.

WWE has some great talents in their roster but they have no idea how to book them. The Miz over Dolph Ziggler? Really?

#34 ·
WWE knew they need to create new stars. they tried to push Ziggler, gave him opportunities to defeat Jericho, Cena and win at Survivor Series.

then they realized that he's good in the ring but sucks in everything else.

The Miz is a midcard on the push at this moment, he has a movie coming out today.

not only Ziggler, even Big Slow got his ass kicked as well.

#42 ·
WWE knew they need to create new stars. they tried to push Ziggler, gave him opportunities to defeat Jericho, Cena and win at Survivor Series.

then they realized that he's good in the ring but sucks in everything else.
Ziggler definitely had a push, and he definitely missed a chance to get mad over with the audience.

For this, I blame Ziggler for not shooting on the mic, and I blame creative for not being more creative.

But things can turn on a dime in this industry. In 2011, Punk was about to walk out of WWE and into obscurity. Now he's just come off the longest title reign in recent memory and is set to face the Undertaker and his streak at Wrestlemania.

Ziggler's not buried yet. But he's getting close.

Ziggler needs to explode. And right now would be a good time to start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.