Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Society X: Season Two

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Wrestling Society X: Season Two

Episode 1

Fabian Kaelin: WRESTLING FANS! WELCOME BACK TO WRESTLING. SOCIETY. EEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. WE'RE BACK! NOTHING CAN HOLD US DOWN! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME OF THE MOST INSANE ACTION ON THE PLANET? WELL LET'S GET TO IT! OUR FIRST CONTEST IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL!....

1. Jimmy Jacobs vs Matt Sydal

Fabian: INTRODUCING FIRST, ACCOMPANIED AS ALWAYS BY HIS HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART, LIZZY VALENTINE - HAILING FROM ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI - MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT. SYYYYYDDDDDDAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Kriss Kloss: Here comes Matt Sydal, accompanied as always by his High School Sweetheart, the beautiful Lizzy Valentine!

Bret Ernst: Lizzy may be beautiful, but as we've seen before, she's got a wondering eye that's cost Matt matches in the past. Lizzy has has been seen talking to Matt's opponent tonight and who knows what that conversation was about.

Fabian: AND HIS OPPONENT - FROM GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN - THE LEADER OF THE LOST GENERATION - JIMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kriss: Out comes Jimmy Jacobs. As you can see, Jimmy's got a new look and attitude tonight. Let's see if he's got a new ring style to match.

Bret: I don't know what's gotten into Jimmy, but I like it. He and Tyler always had communication issues due to Jimmy being more concerned about the fans than his matches. It seems that has gone out the window.

*bell rings*

Jimmy Jacobs runs at Matt Sydal and jumps on him, beating him down until the referee pulls them apart.

Kriss: Well, It sure didn't take long for Jimmy's new attitude to show here.

Bret: Yeah, If he keeps this up, Matt Sydal very well may be losing here tonight.

Jimmy again runs at Matt, but is met with a drop top hold. Sydal hits the ropes, Jimmy ducks and kips up, only to be met with a dropkick from Sydal, sending Jimmy to the outside of the ring. Matt Sydal attempts a Tope Con Hilo, but Jimmy moves out of the way and sends Matt Sydal into the crowd.

Kris: MATT SYDAL! HE JUST DOVE STRAIGHT INTO THE THIRD ROW!

Bret: Matt may be seriously hurt here. The referee really needs to check on him.

Jimmy jumps over the security barrier and shoves fans, and takes their chairs and throws them at Matt. He gets Matt in the ring just in time to prevent a count out.

*commercial*

Kriss: Welcome back to WSX! During the break, we saw Matt Sydal regain control of the match thanks to Jimmy Jacobs temporarily becoming fixated on Lizzy Valentine.

Bret: That may be the first time Lizzy has actually helped Matt in a match.

Jimmy is in the corner, and Matt does his corner clothesline, and pushes Jimmy to the ground and climbs the turnbuckle for the finish.

Kriss: Could it be? Are we going to see the Shooting Star Press?!

Matt does the Shooting Star Press, and hits successfully, and pins.

Thr--
NO! Kick out!

Lizzie is on the apron, arguing with the referee, Matt tells her to get down. Lizzie slaps Matt.

Kriss: Lizzy Valentine just slapped Sydal!

The referee tells Lizzy to get down from the ring apron, Jimmy Jacobs low blows Matt and locks in the End Time.

Kriss: END TIME! END TIME! Jimmy's got it locked in, Matt has no way out.

Matt taps out.

Fabian: AND YOUR WINNER OF THE MATCH... JIMMMMYYYY JAAAACCCOOOOBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS!

Kriss: Jimmy Jacobs victorious here over Matt Sydal.[/i]

Bret: And it's all because of Lizzy. Lizzy Valentine has caused Matt nothing but problems in WSX. Without her, who knows where Matt would be in this company?

Kriss: Wait! Look in the ring! Jimmy Jacobs isn't finished. He's attacking Matt Sydal in the ring! What's that in his hand? Is that a spike? Yes, It is! He's stabbing Matt Sydal with a spike!

Bret: What's Lizzy doing? She's just standing there. She's completely unaffected by Jimmy Jacobs stabbing her boyfriend with that spike! He's bleeding everywhere. He's not moving.

Kriss: There are people jumping the barricade, who are they? They're wearing masks and wearing all black.

*Masked men proceed to carry Matt Sydal out, druid-Undertaker style*

Bret: Lizzy Valentine is leaving with Jimmy Jacobs! What is going on here!?

Kriss: Jimmy has said that this "Age of the Fall" group contains more members, it seems Lizzy may be one of those?

*commercial*

Fabian: WRESTLING SOCIETY X FANS! BEGINNING TONIGHT ON WSXTRA ON MTV.com, A JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT RUMBLE WILL OCCUR! EVERY JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT IN WSX WILL COMPETE IN AN OVER-THE-TOP-ROPE BATTLE ROYAL! THE FINAL TWO IN THE RING WILL FACE OFF IN A MATCH TO CROWN THE FIRST EVER WSX JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION NEXT WEEK!

Kris: Fans, welcome back to Wrestling Society X. Moments ago, Jimmy Jacobs attacked Matt Sydal with a spike, and men who appeared to work for Jacobs carried Matt Sydal out. We have no idea what's going on here, but we hope this is all sorted quickly. Matt was scheduled to be in the tournament next week but with these events, that's now uncertain

*commercial*

Jimmy Jacobs segment

Lacey: Hey, It's Lacey here with Jimmy Jacobs and Lizzy Valentine

Jimmy Jacobs: Lacey... Long time no see...

*takes mic, shoves Lacey out of the way*

"We warned you for months that we were coming...
We warned you. You ignored us.
You took us lightly. You thought we were just a joke.
You all read the Myspace blogs, and watched the Youtube videos, and brushed it off. Thinking anyone who would follow this movement would be nothing more than freaks. Losers.
And look who's joined us...
Lizzy Valentine.
I don't know about you, but she sure doesn't look like a freak, or a loser.
Look at her.
America's sweetheart.
The girl next door.
The girl you would never think to follow a movement like this.
She thought for herself. She joined this movement. We aren't bad people. We want change. There are more of us. They will be revealed in time. It's not too late. Join us. Your life is a dark tunnel, and you see a feint light at the end.
WE ARE THAT LIGHT!
The choice is yours...
Are you with us, or are you against us?"

*Camera shows Lacey, with a confused/scared look on her face, fades to commercial*

Fabian: WELCOME BACK TO THE WRESTLING SOCIETY X BUNKER! IT'S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF THE NIGHT! A SCAFFOLD MATCH! THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THIS MATCH IS TO THROW YOUR OPPONENT FROM THE SCAFFOLD, INTO THE SPIDER WEB OF DEATH BELOW!

Ricky Banderas vs Youth Suicide

Kris: The scaffold has been set up in the WSX Bunker! And to make things worse, the ring has a barbed wire spider web inside it. This match is going to be pure insanity.

Fabian: INTRODUCING FIRST: THE CHALLENGER. COMING TO US FROM VENTURA, CALIFORNIA - HE IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTHHHHHHH... SUIIIIICCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kris: Here come's the challenger, Youth Suicide.

Bret: The last time we saw him, he was thrown from the top of the WSX Bunker by his opponent tonight, Ricky Banderas. Youth Suicide is the smaller man, and he'll need to use that to his advantage to win here tonight.

Kris: It's a long way down.

Fabian: AND THE CHAMPION - HE COMES STRAIGHT FROM HELL, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKYYYYYYY..BANDERRRRAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

Kris: And here comes the Champion; Ricky Banderas.

- Wait...where is he?

Kris: Look! Up on the scaffold! He's already up there. How did he do that? Youth Suicide is still scaling that scaffold, with what looks like a chair in his hand, and Ricky is already up there, just waiting for him.

Youth Suicide climbs the scaffold with the chair on his arm, but Ricky attacks him as he climbs onto the scaffold.

Kris: Ricky is dragging Youth Suicide to the middle of that scaffold. They have to be careful here! That thing isn't very stable!

Ricky picks up Youth Suicide and punches him around a little, and spinebusters him on the scaffold.

Bret: Oh my God! Did you hear Youth Suicide's body hit on that scaffold?

Ricky picks Youth Suicide up again, and powerbombs him on the scaffold, and taunts.

Kris: And again! Youth Suicide has got to regret making this challenge to Banderas now.

Bret: Ricky's signaling for something. Suicide's slow to get up, but Ricky's got that chair.

Ricky blasts Youth Suicide over the head with the chair, and he falls backwards into the web/ring, causing a huge explosion.

Kris: OH MY GOD! YOUTH SUICIDE HAS GOT TO BE DEAD! WE NEED TO GET SOMEONE OUT HERE!

Fabian: IT LOOKS LIKE WE WEREN'T LYING WHEN WE SAID WE WOULD START THIS NEW ERA WITH A BAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGGGGG! YOUR WINNER AND STILL WSX HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, RICKYYYY BANDERRRRAA---

The mic is cut, and the lights go out. A voice is heard throughout the Bunker

"Ricky...
Our careers have paralleled each other, but never before have we crossed paths
But now, in Wrestling Society X - That changes.
Congratulations. You're standing tall tonight, but when I get in that ring with you, you will...
Stay. Down."

Kris: Who's voice is that? I guess we'll find out next week, but right now we need to get help for Youth Suicide

*WSXtra will be written later*
---------------------------

That's episode one. Hastily written. Although this may be not the best, I feel it's as good as I can get it considering I wanted to write Matt out ASAP because he was in WWE at this point; and a scaffold match is...well...there isn't much you can do with a scaffold match. I stuck with the stip because like I said, I'm trying to keep this as close to real life as I can, and that match was planned for season two. Hoping I'll be able to do better in the future

Last edited by sXeMope : 03-04-2013 at 12:19 PM.
sXeMope is online now   Reply With Quote