Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennis Discussion Thread

245K views 7K replies 141 participants last post by  Nige™ 
#1 ·

Hot off the heels of an amazing French Open, the men and women now turn to the grass courts of Wimbledon. Can Rafa continue with his momentum, or can Novak wrestle it back? Can Federer rise up and collect another slam? Can Murray get a breakthrough slam in front of his home crowd? Will there be a darkhorse shocker like Tomic :side: to come through and take the world by storm?

I'm thoroughly looking forward to this event, it's my favourite slam and I'm really hoping to see some great tennis on display. As far as the ladies go, you'd have to think Sharapova, Kvitova, Serena, Azarenka etc will all be in the mix, Stosur a slight chance provided she doesn't choke it up in monumental fashion, and well, who knows with the women, Wozniacki might even break through and break her duck.

June 25th, can't come soon enough.

See less See more
#5,986 ·
& still won. So Del Po wins Washington without getting out of first gear. Now he just needs a decent run in one of the masters & stay healthy for the US Open. Then he will be set for the US Open, where he can do a lot of damage

#5,990 ·
Expected given his form.

Paire manages to beat someone due to superior mental strength. Never thought that would happen. It's WTA equivalent is Shvedova beating someone by mental strength :lol. Faces his best mate Wawrinka next round.

Kei Nishikori could break top 10 this week for the 1st time if he reaches the QFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.