Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2006, 01:27 PM   #1179 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000
Default Re: Being the booker

Carlito w/ Stacy Kiebler vs. Rey Mysterio-Good opener to kick off tonight's show. I like how it looks like we will se Rey vs Christian at RR like I though. I am almost certain a SD! wrestler will win and if Christian is voted most I can see Rey costing him the match.

Good promo by Flair which leads to a big surprise of what Vince will talk about.

Also a nice promo by Edge who is acting like his recent character before he won MITB.

Rodney Mack vs. Eugene-Good match with Eugene getting a nice win over Rodney Mack which seems like he will earn a match against Carlito soon ,but for now he must have a war with The Brotherhood after getting a beat down and getting saved by the men who will take on The Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

A very good in ring promo with the men who are trying to get into this Sunday's Battle Royal. I can't wait to see who gets in. I kind of think Christian may be losing ,but not sure.

The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. Booker T & Goldust-A good promo with The Brotherhood screwing Booker T and Goldust out of the Tag Team Titles.

Great promo with The Undertaker sending a promo to John Cena. Taker vs Cena is one of the matches that I am really looking forward to.

Rhyno vs. Batista-Good match with Rhyno looking good. A good win by Batista to win though.

Good promo with Cena who makes some jokes and I like Cena being afraid of Taker even though they both seem to be face.

D-Generation X vs. John Cena, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam & Edge-Great match. I knew Cena, Orton, RVD, and Edge were going to pull this one off. A great ending with it looking like Randy stealing the win even though its for the whole team. Great end to the show with Edge get the heel turn finally.

Overall-9/10 Great Show.