Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2006, 01:27 PM   #1179 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Being the booker

Carlito w/ Stacy Kiebler vs. Rey Mysterio-Good opener to kick off tonight's show. I like how it looks like we will se Rey vs Christian at RR like I though. I am almost certain a SD! wrestler will win and if Christian is voted most I can see Rey costing him the match.

Good promo by Flair which leads to a big surprise of what Vince will talk about.

Also a nice promo by Edge who is acting like his recent character before he won MITB.

Rodney Mack vs. Eugene-Good match with Eugene getting a nice win over Rodney Mack which seems like he will earn a match against Carlito soon ,but for now he must have a war with The Brotherhood after getting a beat down and getting saved by the men who will take on The Worlds Greatest Tag Team.

A very good in ring promo with the men who are trying to get into this Sunday's Battle Royal. I can't wait to see who gets in. I kind of think Christian may be losing ,but not sure.

The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. Booker T & Goldust-A good promo with The Brotherhood screwing Booker T and Goldust out of the Tag Team Titles.

Great promo with The Undertaker sending a promo to John Cena. Taker vs Cena is one of the matches that I am really looking forward to.

Rhyno vs. Batista-Good match with Rhyno looking good. A good win by Batista to win though.

Good promo with Cena who makes some jokes and I like Cena being afraid of Taker even though they both seem to be face.

D-Generation X vs. John Cena, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam & Edge-Great match. I knew Cena, Orton, RVD, and Edge were going to pull this one off. A great ending with it looking like Randy stealing the win even though its for the whole team. Great end to the show with Edge get the heel turn finally.

Overall-9/10 Great Show.