Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Society X: Season Two

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Wrestling Society X: Season Two

This is something I've kind of wanted to do literally since I found out that people do this kind of thing. I've always felt WSX could have been a great product, but the MTV influence killed it. The time frame I'm aiming for is January 2008 onward, so I'll try to keep it as accurate to real life as I possibly can. (Sydal leaving for WWE,for example). I have changed it slightly though. Cutting out the musical guests because frankly, I CBA to go back and research who had an album coming out around that time.

CHAMPIONS
WSX Heavyweight Champion - Ricky Banderas
WSX Junior Heavyweight Champion - TBD
WSX Tag Team Champions - TBD

Roster (Red = Heel. Blue = Face)

Vampiro
Human Tornado
Youth Suicide
Puma
Sterling James Keenan
Kaos
Supreme
Teddy Hart
Matt Cross
"Spyder" Nate Webb
Josh Raymond
Ruckus
Sabian
Luke Hawx
Al Katrazz
Sara Del Ray

Ricky Banderas
Aaron Aguilera
Jimmy Jacobs
Tyler Black
Joey Ryan
Scorpio Sky
Jon Moxley
Arik Cannon
Sean Waltman
Jack Evans
B-Boy
Homicide
Masato Yoshino
Dragon Kid
Krimson
Mickie Knuckles

Wrestler's who aren't returning:
Disco Machine
Matt Classic (early ep)
Matt Sydal (early ep)
Quicksilver
Chris Hamrick
Genki Horiguchi
New Jack
Vic Grimes

Stables

The Cartel (B-Boy & Homicide)
Age Of The Fall (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black)
The Filth and The Fury (Teddy Hart & Matt Cross)
Keepin’ It Gangsta (Ruckus & Sabian)
Los Pochos Guapos (Jesús & Kaos)
Team Dragon Gate (Dragon Kid & Yoshino) with Sakoda
The Trailer Park Boyz (Nate Webb & Josh Raymond) with Johnny Webb

Press Release
Quote:
MTV.com - December 15, 2007
Wrestling Society X, the promotion that sparked controversy across the nation with their unique type of wrestling, and fearless competitors is officially returning. MTV and the representatives of WSX have worked out a new television deal. The new deal consists of 10, 30 minute episodes. Wrestling Society X will being airing on January 14, 2008 at 11:30 EST. When we contacted the Wrestling Society X office for comments to include in this press release; All we could get was an unstable sounding man who only said the following -
"Wrestling Society X is back! The most insane action on the planet is back! The revolution begins...Not with a whimper...but with a BAAAANNNNNNNNNNG!"

Be sure to catch Wrestling Society X when it returns. We've seen some of what they have to offer in the new season; and believe us - It's insane. The return episode sees Youth Suicide taking on Ricky Banderas with the WSX World Heavyweight Championship on the line in a Scaffold Match. The last time Youth Suicide was in the WSX Bunker, he was thrown from the top of it by Banderas and vows to get his revenge and walk away with the WSX title. Don't miss this, and other insane action when Wrestling Society X returns to MTV on January 15 at 11:30 EST And be sure to log on to MTV.com at 11:45 EST for the return of WSXtra!
Episode 01

-----------
I'm honestly not sure how far I'll get with this due to work and just motivation in general. Really hoping I can and it gets some attention because I have some things in mind for this. Still have some tweaks to make to the roster, but I it's just adding. Pretty sure I'm done removing at this point.

Last edited by sXeMope : 03-04-2013 at 06:12 PM.
sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote