Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV Show Thread: Season/Series 2 (NO FUCKING SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #38 (permalink)
kieranwwe
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

kieranwwe needs to take rep more seriouskieranwwe needs to take rep more seriouskieranwwe needs to take rep more seriouskieranwwe needs to take rep more seriouskieranwwe needs to take rep more seriouskieranwwe needs to take rep more seriouskieranwwe needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TV Show Thread: Season/Series 2 (NO FUCKING SPOILERS)

I love weekly wipe, the only it i hate is when those 2 extras are in it and "act" stupidly to a given clip. I don't know why it frustrates me so much.

To everyone saying stop at season 4 of Dexter, i always like to see a show to the finish even if i become tired of it (i have a ridiculous TV count on series that i have seen). I can tell the story line has dropped so far in season 5 but hey ho most TV series do.

I'm currently juggling about 6-7 shows at the moment and plan to take up one of either GOT or 24 as they've both been on my list to watch for a while.

I seem to be a serial TV watcher as in the last year i have watched the entire series of: Peep show, Big bang theory, HIMYM, Breaking Bad, Lost, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Sherlock, House. These are whole series (or as far as they've got on TV) in one year, this doesn't even include single seasons i'm continuously watching like Fringe. I fucking watched Lost last year and i had already seen every episode! There should be a TV anonymous support group.