Wrestling Forum banner

BIG GAME ROBBEN

352K views 9K replies 237 participants last post by  steamed hams 
#1 ·
Since Liverpool are starting their Europa League campaign tonight, may as well start this thread now.

This will be rodgers first season in Europe, so I expect he'll look to have a solid competition. I reckon AVB will take this competition more seriously than Redknapp and Newcastle will want to do well for sure. Hopefully these three teams will do well and help England's co-efficient points.

As for the CL, we're retaining it :jordan2

See less See more
#7,084 ·
Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread - It Just Got Mythical

Bayern deserve this. They've been the best team in Europe by a mile this year. If there's any justice they should lift the trophy.

#7,089 ·

Bayern deserve this. They've been the best team in Europe by a mile this year. If there's any justice they should lift the trophy.
They are gonna choke so hard against Madrid in the final. They come in looking like absolute titans RAPING us.

It's all set up for Madrid to win this.

#7,085 ·

Müller being full of awesomeness today.

Can't believe it, when was the last time Barcelona got humiliated this bad? Must have been that match with Real 8 years ago when we won 4-2 or something I think. Xavi got sent off in the end and looked like he was about to cry there. (though Barcelona still won the league)

#7,086 ·

well this is real

investment definitely needed at the back for barca. a proper centre back, fullbacks capable of actually defending, and just a shakeup in general. won't declare it an end of an era yet, it's just one game, but this has just been stunning.

barca have been barca'd.

#7,095 ·

I'm just gonna skip reading Marca and watching spanish telly for a couple of days, until we win the league.

#7,101 ·

What does it mean when Tito brings on a world class striker and Spain's all-time goal scorer in the 84th minute after being 4-0 down?

A huge fucking slap in the face. The entire management should be scrutinized for this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.