Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who was your FIRST favorite wrestler?

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 09:32 AM   #35 (permalink)
What_A_Maneuver!
Working on my abs

What_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Who was your FIRST favorite wrestler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shought321 View Post
Kane undoubtedly, then Austin and a couple of years later Brock. I first became a Lesnar fan when I saw that Summerslam advert where he F-5'd a shark. And I distinctly remember marking out and running around the house when Kane removed his mask.
Kane removing his mask scared the shit out of me. Especially when he chokeslammed RVD, who was my favourite at the time.
it seems people on here only know how to complain...
punk wins the title at mitb, complain
triple h returns , complain
zack ryder gets a role that garuntees he'll be on tv on a weekly basis , complain
punk goes over cena AGAIN , complain
kevin nash returns , complain
jennifer aniston gives you a blow job , complain
What_A_Maneuver! is offline   Reply With Quote