Wrestling Forum banner

Who was your FIRST favorite wrestler?

18K views 309 replies 280 participants last post by  J89LDN 
#1 ·
I started watching wrestling in 2005(10 years old) one of the first wrestlers i saw fight was brock lesnar he instantly became a favorite of mine i loved his f5 finisher and he was one of the first action figures i got as well.Who was yours?

#199 ·
You have said in another threads that you started watching in 2008 so please dont bullshit :lmao:lmao:lmao

For me it was Taker in 96-97

#16 ·
Damn I feel old! My first favourite was Mr Perfect. Would have been 1989/90 when I was about 8. For some reason I was never a Hulkamniac like all my friends. I liked the heels more. Ravishing Rick was another favourite. But Curt Hennig to me was 'absolutely perfect'!

On a side note the wrestler who took Perfect's place as my favourite few years later was Bret Hart. The match between the two of them for the IC title in 1991 is still one of my favourite matches of all time

#22 ·
My first favorite and will always be my #1 favorite it stone cold steve austin. I was in 1st grade and my dad was flipping through the channels on the tv and he got up to do something and left the tv on the USA network and there I saw Stone Cold and all it took was 1 promo by him to get me hooked into wrestling for life. Thank You Austin.

#35 ·
Kane removing his mask scared the shit out of me. Especially when he chokeslammed RVD, who was my favourite at the time.

#29 ·
The Rock

#30 ·
Lesnar was gone by 2005? Or did you used to watch old DVD's and stuff?

Anyway, I started watching during the Monday Night Wars so I kinda had two favourites (one from each show) as my brother used to channel flick.

WWF favourite was The Rock

and my WCW favourtie was Kevin Nash.

I remember being really worried this one time when Kevin Nash was going for a piss at a urinal and Booker T attacked him from behind and stole his WCW world title. I thought that Nash wasn't champion anymore because Booker had the title.

#32 ·
The Hulkster!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.