Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lance Storm

Thread: Lance Storm
View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 08:27 AM   #31 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22 sharkboy22
Default Re: Lance Storm

I could never understand how people could say "Yeah, Storm had no charisma, but he was one of the best wrestlers"

How the fuck can he be one of the best when he had no fucking charisma or personality? The guy was just expressionless and OP, you're right. He made everything look so damn scripted. His matches just looked like he was going through the motions. No facial expressions, nothing. The way he'd run the rope, boring. How he put on a submission hold, boring. Everything sucked about Lance Storm.

Lance is one of the worst wrestlers of all time, for all the reasons mentioned. One of the best my ass. How the fuck could someone be dull and be called a great wrestler? People really put Lance Storm in the same category as Austin? Or Hogan? Or Michaels? Or Taker? Get the fuck out of here. Anyone saying Lnce Storm is a great wrestler is nothing but a 'workrate' mark.