Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #5526 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Well I just finished my second Royal Rumble PPV in my Universe Mode and Kane ended up winning the Royal Rumble match, which I don't mind. Kane was the star of the match and eliminated like 10 people, almost beating his all time irl record for most eliminations. I originally played as my CAW, my brother played as Ryback because his CAW is the current World Champion. All entrants were random, and my CAW drew number 1 . Made the most of it though, by eliminating 3 or 4 people before getting eliminated by Ryback who came in at number 9 or something. Ryback dominated in the match in the early part and eliminated about 6 or 7 people. So after I was eliminated, I played as Wade Barrett and I ended up eliminating Ryback who my brother was playing as, then he played as Kane who ended up eliminating Barrett, so it was constant payback between us. Then I played as Shane McMahon who was one of the surprise entrants, lasted like a minute and got eliminated by Kane lol. Then finally I played as Alberto Del Rio, the final 3 came down to Del Rio, The Rock, and Kane, Kane eliminated Del Rio before eliminating The Rock. Was a good rumble though as always.

Surprise entrants were Triple H, The Rock, Rikishi, and Shane McMahon.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote