Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #3958 (permalink)
LadPro
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

LadPro needs to take rep more seriousLadPro needs to take rep more seriousLadPro needs to take rep more seriousLadPro needs to take rep more seriousLadPro needs to take rep more seriousLadPro needs to take rep more seriousLadPro needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by donlesnar View Post
bunch of rookies called from nxt attacking people for no reason

anything else you want?
This. OK, please stop with the A&8s vs. Shield comparisons, it's two different things and honestly whether you IWC members want to believe it or not, there is a strong chance no one from either The Shield or Aces will go on to be a huge star, and if any members of The Shield are being pushed as top guys, that'll just be a prime example of how weak WWE is now and how paper-thin its roster is. Back in the Attitude Era, any three of The Shield would've been mid-card jobbers or irrelevant henchmen of The Undertaker, so get the obnoxious WWE ass-kissery out of here before I open up a can of whoop-ass and Rock Bottom you all to little shits.

Anyway, I didn't get to see Impact live this week and didn't read the results but just watched it on TiVo and damn, what a trainwreck ending with Daniels and Kazarian getting their asses handed to them and then leaving us with a cliff-hanger that'll turn out to be D'Lo Brown. We all know D'Lo's in the group, so why make him be the big reveal? At this point, even a predictable Bully Ray, Jarrett, or Bischoff reveal wouldn't suck compared to the other shit we've seen.
Global Force Wrestling

Quote:
Retweeted ec3 (@EthanCarterTNA):
Hi @DestAmerica just like to introduce myself. My name is EC3, I've never been defeated, and I am going to be your big, huge, shining star.
Quote:
Retweeted Havok (@HAVOKTNA):
@IMPACTWRESTLING is here to stay. This company proves haters wrong time and again. I LOVE IT. @Discovery is our new home. ‪#‎BOOM‬
Quote:
Retweeted MVP (@The305MVP):
I'm not at all sorry to disappoint some of you. Not going out of business. Going to a new network. @destamerica starting in January.
LadPro is offline   Reply With Quote