Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #3957 (permalink)
spezzano2311
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

spezzano2311 is being a bitchspezzano2311 is being a bitch
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Insecure shield fans please don't spam this topic. There's no direction, objectives, mystery or even something to follow in them.
I'm willing to use my suspension of disbelief until the evil group causing "chaos" gets official matches and roster spots with no stipulation or reason for it. Ambrose and Rollins had very interesting characters with good looks but now they are generic security guys, it's no surprise to me that the big fucker (roman) gets more attention in this bland group.

Does this makes Aces&Eights better than Shield or the best shit ever since evolution? NO, it's two completely different situations with different positives and negatives.

Anyway, expecting a lot of shit from this since shield are the new IWC boys.
Assuming this doesn't involve me, like to think I bring a balanced view and I agree this should stay about the A&8s, I talk about the Shield enough in the Shield thread.

Last point on the Shield in response to joe; I do agree they lack direction atm and objectives aren't clear however I think there is mystery which is part of their excitement, you don't know who they are gunna attack atm (Other than Randy on smackdown but that had some storyline as it was revenge for monday,). I would like their characters to begin to be developed i.e single matches.

And on Aces and Eights; my view is still since the Devon reveal they have no excited me at all, maybe if the reveals hadn't been spoiled it may have been better but since the reveals we knew about werent exactly exciting wrestlers I'm not sure. I look forward to them going forward though because they can only get better and seems they may be getting booked for a few wins now instead of loss after loss.
spezzano2311 is offline   Reply With Quote