Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rank Shawn Michaels' Wrestlemania matches
View Single Post
post #61 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Powers of Pain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Rank Shawn Michaels' Wrestlemania matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
It's a toss up. I mainly say this cause of 20-0 wresltemania streak while having match of the year candidate each and every year at wrestlemania. Undertaker has had great longevity even though end is near. He should retire next year IMO.
The main reason I rate Shawn as Mr Wrestlemania and not the Undertaker is because of WM9 and that abomination of a match the Deadman had with Giant Gonzalez. Sure some of the other Taker matches were not great either but that one absolutely stank and it will forever tarnish slightly his WM legacy.

For me though both of them are total WM legends for different reasons. Pretty much of all of HBKs matches were excellent and several were 5 star. The Undertaker and the streak is the one constant we can all rely on every year at the big one. And quite often he brings out a match to match the event. (for example the last 4 years) For me however old or crippled he is WM is still not WM without the deadman.

RIP: Warrior

Favourites:

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bret Hart
Daniel Bryan
Chris Jericho
Curt Hennig
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Trish Stratus

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome