Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #511 (permalink)
ABrown
K.O.N.Y.

ABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselves
Default re: R&B Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Still maintain that the Love Jones soundtrack might be the best R&B music soundtrack I've ever heard. On top of that, the music actually correlates with the actual movie and theme. So many times we get soundtracks that have nothing to do with the movie theme. Just random music.

Love when soundtracks go with the theme and scenes of a movie. Love Jones really is one of the best at that. I'd put Love and Basketball and Boomerang up there too. I can't listen to PM Dawn "I'd Die Without You" without thinking of the scene in Boomerang where Marcus sees Angela's design on the side of a bus and tries to get her back.