Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #3218 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN View Post
Is there any reason you resort to insults instead of arguing your points in a debate? Maybe it's because I'm attacking your sporting hero with facts and logic and your struggling to come up with facts and logic of your own?

Your right he did assist but if you actually watch the game you'll notice that the germans had gone all out attack leaving two players on one german defender. Good vision showed and I'm not discrediting Maradonna completly he is a great player but knowing the context of the assist and being objective, well Downing could have made that pass. It's not even comparable to Messi against Milan either because Milan could mark Messi out of the game knowing they had a second chance in the return leg.Meanwhile Germany had to go for the victory rather than settle for the lottery of a penalty shootout, leaving Maradonna open to punish them.
Christ, don't know where to start.

1.) The assist was out of this world and won the game and tournament for Argentina. Case closed, doesn't matter how well he played for the remainder of the match. He found a genius opening and played the pass of a lifetime which led to the world cup winning goal.

2.) I wasn't using that specific match as an example of what he could do when being heavily marked. This picture might give you more of an idea of what I'm talking about:

3.) Want some facts and logic, 5 goals, 5 assists, one world cup. Try arguing with those numbers
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote